Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

L4w3s - Traveling Baker

L4w3s

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Jordan Yasuma
Nickname/Alias: Lawes / L4w3s

Race: Human
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 62kg / 9.7 Stone
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Peach
Identifying Marks: None
Appearance: Stereotypical Baker
Strengths: Good at baking!
Weaknesses and fears: I fear the loss of close friends and family.
Religion and cults: Atheist
Profession: Baking, Swordsmanship.
Background Story:

It was just a regular day and I had been doing my regular duties, buying my regular amount of
meat and fish, I had just finished baking a batch of fresh bread and had decided to gather my
traveling gear and start selling to fellow travellers. So I had set out with a dagger on my
back and cow hide covering my body. I had come accross many travelers before him, he had come
a long way I know. He had told me he was a simple traveler but I knew more of him than he could
have guessed. It worried me that he had come so far and I figured I could trust him, he did
collect the fish I cook after all. We had gone so far and I couldn't bare the wait of finding out
what had happened so I told him, I told him I knew of his family crest, he looked worried but I
told him I could be trusted, this did not calm him of course so I showed him my family crest on my
old cloth and this had reassured him as he now realised who I am. He told me of what had happened
to our king and our village, I knew there was no going back so I had suggested that we head to
Brustenburg and continue our travels from there. It took us many days to reach Brustenburg but
we cured our bordem with stories from our childhood, when we finally reached Brustenburg we had
heard there was many other towns and cities to go to... This is where the real story begins.