Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Keep] The Last Keep

Redstone2020

Legend of Altera
Redstone2020
Redstone2020
Settlement Name: The Last Keep (In the Lost Frontier)
Region Classification: Violent
Mayor: Redmond Domitius / Redstone2020
Trading/Markets: Exports: Wheat & Sugarcane
Travel: Travel on the ship at spawn to the Lost Frontier. From there you will see a small dock with a trail connecting to it. Simply follow that trail (its not very long) and you'll arrive at the keep.
Small dock in question:
2023-01-01_10.39.16.png

Description / Introduction: The Last Keep is meant to be the last post of civilization before brave adventures enter the Lost Frontier. Built by House Domitius, we have no strong feelings for or against any others using our keep for refuge or trade. This keep was built simply to make a barrier between civilization and what lies beyond it. The keep itself is equipped with anything it may need to survive: a small wheat field and windmill to crush the grains for breadmaking, a well for clean water, a blacksmith for repairing tools and weapons, a slaughtering area and tanning rack for leather making, a church for prayer, and an armory for training and supplying the fighting soldiers of the keep.
Screenshots:
Residents: Redmond & Titus Domitius

Hello everyone,
For anyone who may want to use the Last Keep for roleplay or anything else please message Redstone2020#4619 on discord. I wish I could roleplay more on the server but unfortunately I'm not in a position to do so at the moment. That being said, any roleplay in the keep does not need to include me or Titus. Thank you for reading and any interest you may have in the build!
- Red