Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [June 24] Solstice

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

1684450648840.png
═──────────────────═
The Day is Marked.
Time grows ever shorter..

Where: Warped Eden
When: June 24, 4pm Pst, 7pm EST
DMs: Solus
(Attendance tbd. Likely semi-public.
For transparency - this is definitely a vital important event- the climax.
But it's not the finale/last of the Twilight Star Arc.)​

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This is still planned for Saturday. If anyone plans to do anything extreme, give me a heads up with a plan.
Otherwise- this is mostly a visual event for scouts!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello all- I've heard some folk are confused and want to reiterate and clarify:

This is an important climax to the arc. It's meant to be a visual happening, rather than intentionally a violent interaction. It's semi-public- where both sides of Dranoden can attend at risk to each other. It's not the finale. If you have scouts, or are a scout character, you should likely attend. If someone not involved with this arc wants to attend, tag along with someone who is involved or have them give you directions.

If you intentionally plan to interact violently- give me a bit of a heads up so I know you or your group might attack.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
═──────────────────═
A great beam of teal light is caught within the horizon of Warped Eden. Dark clouds scour the area, encirling it and bright red embers fall with ashes in toe.
Drums beat ever faster.

ETA: 3 and a half hours.​

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
ETA: 20mins

Rules:

-Please use whisper chat if only conversing with those near you and if you're not interacting with the DM so that the chat is not clogged.

- /ptime @12am
-/pweather storm

-We will be using newly created chats in order to account for Solus having to fly around if different groups come from different sides of the fort. Only join ONE group for now. Use these channels if communicating new positions or actions to the DM.

>/ch southside (Those coming from south/west)
>/ch northgate (Those coming from north/east)

-Move into rp, yell, or speak range if interacting with someone not in your chat and who is within only in that range.

-To check who's in your range, do /ch who

-@Solus if you feel your emote was ignored. Only re-emote when requested.

-Combat will be summarized or specified to have rolls when necessary.