Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [July 6th] What Lays Beneath the Crevices

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

1648851982185.png

░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

What Lays Beneath the Crevices
When: July 6th, 2EST
Where: Somewhere in the desert
Who: Unclaimed. Please post below if you want to claim it, and with what party members. I will be choosing a party leader and their group who hasn't had a chance to interact with Part I of the Arc, yet. --- You're also welcome to just sign up in case no party forms. Or make it known you're interested in joining a party here.
Rating: Violent. Varied.
DM: Icefire

6/6:
+League Arcana​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'd like to claim this one for the League Arcana, with the exact members TBD but probably including Milah, Ruvan, Bliss, possibly Lana and two more.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
If it does not work out for League, I'd like to put Candlewood folk down for backup!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'd like to claim this one for the League Arcana, with the exact members TBD but probably including Milah, Ruvan, Bliss, possibly Lana and two more.
+Claimed by League Arcana

Would be interested to attend as Abraham (potentially a party of new sool folks, undetermined)
+If there are future events, and you don't get to attend this, I'll be sure to have you and your group attend in an event of the campaign you're interested

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
This hath been postponed due to an interview I had today, thank you for your understanding!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This is being rescheuled again when Icefire is able. Thank you for your patience. Stay tuned