Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [July 31st, 6:30 EST] Carnage

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

1658885873397.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

CARNAGE
═──────────────────═
As sections of Candlewood smoulder still, the remains of the army do not yet consider their orders complete. They wait for the General and his flock to arrive from the Lodestar, but they never arrive. Matters are taken into their own hands, a secondary charge inspired by the victory against the scholars, up to the nearest main city. They shall advance upon the Landing, but they are not subtle. A force gathers ahead of time to ensure they never reach their destination.

When: Sunday 31st July, 6:30 EST!
Where: South of the Landing somewhere.
Rating: Violent.
DM: Elz & Reedie

This will be a sign up event - but if I feel some have gone to a good few events between me and Reedie lately I may shuffle someone else in who's not yet had chance.
This time it will be set at 7 players only. I'll prep some minor defences for the event when able.

Party - 7/7
1. Marian mageaegis
2. Aleksei blargtheawesome
3. Lothaire Mitch
4. Amund Luam
5. Kharn Warwolf
6. Raigo GhostKairo
7. Eliss Mudpaw11

Reserves
1. Kethron
2. Jaden
3. Albert
4. Andrew
5. Adda
6. Raelur

Free for all, come join. : )

Last edited:

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Marian for reserves, let others go at it first if they haven't been to many of this arcs events yet.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
perhaps if i am not BUSY for once, Amund

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Kharn would like to sign up for this.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
If it's in Storm's Landing then I'd like to sign up with Eliss

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Hello folks - I'll be pulling Map in to help me with DMing and be opening this up to an open event (no limit on numbers). It'll be a bit more thematic with less 1v1ing (though that wasnt really on the cards before) as I'm not feeling well enough for extensive hours of in depth combat. This feels the better approach to let more be involved, as well.