Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Joshua Ulrik

Gasmaskman

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Joshua
Nickname/Alias: Ulrik (Traveling name)
Race: Human/Demon
Height: 6'2
Weight: 204lbs
Hair: Shaggy Brown
Eyes: Red
Skin: Tan
Identifying marks: Piercing red eyes on a seemingly normal face, Horns.
Appearance: A tall, muscular young man wearing worn armor.
Strengths: Power, Agility, Rage, and Slyness.
Traits: Anger at times, Happiness at others; A strong hatred of mermaids
Weaknesses: Water
Religion/Cult: None
Profession: Surviving

Joshua Ulrik may have very well had the worst childhood in Altera. His father was not know to him, as he had abandoned his family little after Joshua's birth. Several years later, Joshua lost his only brother, his idol, in the blink of an eye. At age 5, his older brother, Eli, age 7, and he were swimming off of Port Silvers dock's. Though it wasn't known until later, the two young boys were not alone in the dark, misty waters. Tired and hungry, young Joshua and Eli returned to shore for a quick snack before they were to return home. The sky grew darker as the boys munched on the roasted turkey legs their mother had made for them. The boys were soon full, and Joshua was ready to go home. Eli, however, was not ready to return home so soon.

"We have at least another hour before it's completely dark, so why go home now?" argued Eli.
"You know as well as I do, it's not much sooner until the evils begin to show themselves. And you're not even a bit worried about what lurks in the waters at night?" replied Joshua.

Being brave, Eli answered Joshua with a simple, "Hmph" and dove into the waters once more...
As Joshua had feared, there was something in the waters as the sun had set. And before his very eyes, before he could encourage his brother to return to the safety of the docks, his only brother was being torn to pieces to a hungry mermaid. The churning waters turned red, and small pieces of Eli floated atop the surface. Joshua did the only thing he could do, the only thing a 5 year old boy knew to do: He cried and screamed. He couldn't sit on the docks and do that forever tho, as he knew the Evils were attracted to loud noises and light. He ran home clumsily, his vision obscured by his tears. When his mother had heard of what happened to Eli, she wailed for four times longer than young Joshua did.

When Joshua had just turned 10, the attacks on other towns by the one called Queen Grief, and the rising of the Exodus, had begun. Of course, being a teenager, he thought nothing of the attacks or the "Exodus" until it was happening to his very own.

Joshua had just turned 17. The Queen's attacks had been occurring for 7 years to the day. Joshua was now happily married to a beautiful 16 year old girl. She had long, flowing blonde hair and beautiful crystalline blue eyes, and nothing shy of the hour-glass figure men seek. But, being a very unfortunate man, this was the day the Exodus and Queen grief destroyed his home town of Aspendale. The day of the attack, Joshua left for the lush forests surrounding Aspendale to gather wood, make tools, and gather food for the upcoming winter. Joshua didn't return to Aspendale. He returned to a crater filled with Netherrack, lava, and fire. No one but Joshua was left. He found the smoldering ruins of his house, and found his mother, wife, and 4-month-old daughter's charred bodies huddled together, fear on their face. Joshua swore revenge on all demons on his wife and child's behalf. Cubeydoom, the closest thing to a devil there is, heard Joshua's swear. He gave Joshua the ironic opportunity to make the demons cease to exist: Become one himself and rid Altera of them. With every deal, there is a catch. And this deal's catch is as such: he has but 2 years to rid the world of the several demons that inhabit it, and 3 years to rid Altera of Queen Grief. Cubeydoom would reign with Queen Grief out of the picture, and Joshua would be free. Free to find a new town, to find love once again, and to start a new family.

I have journeyed to Port Silver, the town where my brother, my idol, perished. The town where i start my three year campaign of 'Ethnic Cleansing.' I refuse to let him, my wife, or my daughter see me fail. Luckily, I don't plan on it.