Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Itzza's Non-Hollowworld Writings

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I will not let Asi beat me! :p (http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/asis-writings-be-nice-t_t.11569/)

All is slient in the world, except for the gentle breathing of some unknown creature. The creature awakes, and the sun rises, a brilliant orange glow high above my reach, I awake, pressing against the sand with every tired footstep. I observe my surroundings. My favourite perching spot, a log, half, flaking, dead. Can offer me warmth on top and shade below. I observe my watering hold, it seems like rock, but it is much smoother, much gentler on the skin.
Another similar rock nearby, this one contains leafery, a rarity in these parts. The greens being torn apart by small worms, wriggling in contentment and unaware of their future, dinner.
I'm alone, I would travel to find others like me, but large, tree like walls enclose me into this smaller area. A sheet of something is in one of the walls, like the clearest water, yet solid like rock, I stare out of it, an alien world, unknown materials and strange creatures, but one in particular stares at me, observes my move, sometimes even feeds me. He causes the small outbursts of rain that fill the watering hole, he provides the great vegetation and the tasty worms that come with it, he pets me with large limb, stroking down the spines on my back, a fleshy appendage, starting at the head, gliding down my neck, across my back, finishing at the tail. He gazes at me, I gaze back.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Or we could NOT battle? And sit down and write a story together n_n

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
*shifty eyes* It's a trap! (Itzza-trap, hur-dur-hur)

Kidding, i'd love to try and write something in cohesion with you, PM me with some ideas!

Matto225

The White Mage
This may be a necro, but did you guys ever come up with something? :3

Edit: Now i'm going to have to go off and make an "Itzaa trap!" meme ^.^

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Ow!

I can't finish seven stones because it's in the Myths, Lores and Folklores section which has been moved by fitz.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Not removed, it's in the hidden lore section of the forums, but I can't edit anything while Fitz is searching through them.