Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming In the name of good fortune [June 14th]

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Jax, the god of luck, reigns supreme in Wise lands. To control luck Jax must also control fate, and thus Jax is not only the god of luck, but also the god of fortune and destiny. In order to thank Jax for the good fortune of House Wise, both in the past and the future, a small festival and tribute is being held in his name. Jax will also be called upon for guidance and confirmation.

The feast will include the meat of the slain Kaiser Scorpions which had earlier invaded the Lands of Wise. After, all are expected to give tribute to Jax in his temple. All members of House Wise, Azerwind, and Sangria are invited to join. Any other Jax devotees are also welcome.

-Religious Leader:
Remi Wise
-Public or Private: Private.
-Temples or Shrines Involved: The Temple of Jax (Aelmere).
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?: My region, yes.

Place: Aelmere
Date: June 14th
Time: 3pm PST, 6pm EST

Lannis Solus TheDeester

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Can't attend, sorry, i've got a flight tomorrow. Maybe you guys could come to mine which i had set for Saturday, though.

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'm guessing this is soon if I can convert time zones.
(Also a friendly bump. :p )