Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster In search of those lost

Chuiden

Legend of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
A letter is sent to different places on the continent, notably concentrated in the north, but some find their way south. Some find their way on poster boards, and some don't; some messages just arent worth the trouble:

=+=
Dear friends and faithful,

I write to you today in an open letter to all with a heavy heart, as I am in desperate need of your help. My convent, the home of my faith and the place where I grew, has seemingly abandoned our church and vanished without a trace. I am deeply troubled by this turn of events and am desperate to find my sisters and brothers.

As you may know, the convent in
Hearth was not just a place of worship, but also a community of like-minded individuals who shared a deep devotion to the Lady of Light, Ignis Synnove. We were a family, united in our faith and our mission to spread the word of our god, provide service to the community, and live peacefully amongst each other. And now, that family has been torn apart, and I am left feeling lost and alone.

I implore you, please, if you have any information about the whereabouts of the convent or its members, I beg of you to come forward and share it with me. Any leads, no matter how small, could help bring my family back together. I also ask for your help in spreading the word and search for them.

I understand that many of you may be hesitant to get involved, but I assure you that this is a matter of the utmost importance, not just for me, but for the entire community of believers to Ignis Synnove. Help me bring my family back home.

With all my heart, Yelena.

=+=
You find additional noteage on where any letters may be sent to the author of this message; it will likely arrive in a post office box near Thorne (Discord: Chuiden#9624 or in-game mailbox, IGN: Chuiden).

OOC: A party is being formed for a future event related to this. This will happen over the course of the next few weeks - party formation will be formed by Yelena's assessment. The first main event will happen on February 4th (early/afternoon EST).

Last edited:

Chuiden

Legend of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
(The first event is tomorrow ~4 EST! It will be setting the scene for future events. If you havent reached out and are interested let me/Yelena know.)