Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I play a Dwarven Smith and he can make Weapons, Armor, Tools, Jewelry, and many more.

rjamesking

Lord of Altera
I've been meaning to post this for over two months.
I play a Dwarven smith named Urist, over the last few OOC months He's learned a few skills that the people of Altera might find useful.
List of things:
Forging iron/steel weapons, armor, and tools.
Stone, quartz, gold, and bone carving.
Jewelry of all sorts.
Simple leather work.
Weapon/armor repairs.
Small gift chests.
And a great price.

I guess a little bit about the character.
He Started off as a mediocre smith by trade, however after losing his father he left the family smith to make his own way. after meeting many interesting folk he would move into the just budding Champagnac, he spent many months there eating, drinking, and most of all learning to smith like a true Dwarf. After a few of the Dwarves left taking the forging equipment with them, he left, bitter, looking for a greener pasture to start his own forge. Months of searching for a proper forge later he decided to start his own in the Sorrows, after more then a few days searching for a place to live he found a old rundown house in which he would stay. After living in the rundown house for over two weeks he decide enough was enough, adding to the house little by little he went from a rundown shack to a fine Dwarven abode. Starting to realize what he had on his hands he started to do what Dwarves do best, after digging a basement large enough to hold a forge he got to work. Over the course of a year and a half, he went from a shack to a a home fit for a smith. Now with a working forge he went to reap the benefits of having his own forge, working for all sorts of people from warriors to newlyweds, from kings to farmers, from the barkeeps to the bargoers. Everyone was in his reach and everyone needed something made.

Please if you need anything made PM me, from there we can setup a IC meetup.

I've been meaning to post this for over two months.
I play a Dwarven smith named Urist, over the last few OOC months He's learned a few skills that the people of Altera might find useful.
List of things:
Forging iron/steel weapons, armor, and tools.
Stone, quartz, gold, and bone carving.
Jewelry of all sorts.
Simple leather work.
Weapon/armor repairs.
Small gift chests.
And a great price.

I guess a little bit about the character.
He Started off as a mediocre smith by trade, however after losing his father he left the family smith to make his own way. after meeting many interesting folk he would move into the just budding Champagnac, he spent many months there eating, drinking, and most of all learning to smith like a true Dwarf. After a few of the Dwarves left taking the forging equipment with them, he left, bitter, looking for a greener pasture to start his own forge. Months of searching for a proper forge later he decided to start his own in the Sorrows, after more then a few days searching for a place to live he found a old rundown house in which he would stay. After living in the rundown house for over two weeks he decide enough was enough, adding to the house little by little he went from a rundown shack to a fine Dwarven abode. Starting to realize what he had on his hands he started to do what Dwarves do best, after digging a basement large enough to hold a forge he got to work. Over the course of a year and a half, he went from a shack to a a home fit for a smith. Now with a working forge he went to reap the benefits of having his own forge, working for all sorts of people from warriors to newlyweds, from kings to farmers, from the barkeeps to the bargoers. Everyone was in his reach and everyone needed something made.

Please if you need anything made PM me, from there we can setup a IC meetup.
Will definitely be doing business with you.