Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollow Sports

spagbog

Lord of Altera
That's right, I am starting a sports thread. This is to announce any sport related items and organise new events.

I'll edit this with any events that are going on.

The way we will decide who wins what is based on roleplaying and random generators. You can RP either a match against another team or something to do with your team out of the games. This could be a newspaper report, for example. the match will be randomly generated but more points will be given to a good RP

This year, the first annual Hollow Soccer Cup will be held. There will be 16 teams, in four groups. They will play each other once, then the top two from each group will move to the next round. From then onwards it will be a knockout. The winners will win the honour of being winners and the Hollow Cup!

Just fill in this form if you want to join:

Nation Name:
Team Name:
Interesting Facts About Team: (Purely for my own entertainment)

Teams so far:
We Carry Guns, from Poundworld.
The Green, from Durjinga.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Nation Name: Poundworld
Team Name: We Carry Guns
Interesting Facts About Team: They take guns onto the pitch, just in case things get out of hand...

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Nation Name: Durjinga
Team Name: The Green
Interesting Facts About Team: The players of the team, as is tradition in Durjinga, also occasionly used when political seats are available, are not chosen for their skill, but rather to their contribution to the nation's motto "Kindness before Greatness". This ensures that the players portray their country as it is. To be considered contributing to the nation, one must actively help those poor, publically display that the enviroment is not to be damaged, and have no record of crimes against those that need help/apathy regarding the enviroment. This does not necessarily mean they are bad, as they do train a lot when they are chosen to be part of the team, just not so much talent is in the team.