Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hiring Builders and Helpers for Tambry

Want to help us build Tambry?

We have a very large list of buildings to construct or finish, such as

Theater
High-End Homes
Temple
Underground Fortress
Palace
Castle
Poor District
Bank
Library
Capitol Building
Market
Walls (yes, I know we just built some and then tore them down...)
Forge
Courthouse
Interiors
Sewers
"Under-Tam"
Embassies

We ask that you are able to loosely comply with our designated building styles.

If you're interested, let me know. It is a good idea to have pictures of previous work at the ready.

We are willing to compensate should you require it.

Want to help us without building? Consider donating supplies or radiants to help us fund our builds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Coaldust was recently taken on as a Tambry Guard! I suppose this is something to post here? :D

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Oh wow- Didn't see this till now. If you guys ever need help building I would be more than happy. I am best with under ground stuff but I am really good at copying build styles. (I just can't create build styles on my own-) Helping people build helps me learn to build and I have my own supplies and do not require payment. Just whenever I am around again point me to a place, show me generally how to build said thing and I will get right to it.

Oh wow- Didn't see this till now. If you guys ever need help building I would be more than happy. I am best with under ground stuff but I am really good at copying build styles. (I just can't create build styles on my own-) Helping people build helps me learn to build and I have my own supplies and do not require payment. Just whenever I am around again point me to a place, show me generally how to build said thing and I will get right to it.
Thanks Brian! We would love to have your help. Is there a project you'd be more inclined to work on?

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I work best with underground stuff but a few things I think I would enjoy working on would be:
Underground Fortress
Library
Walls
Sewers
"Under-Tam"
Market
As I said in the first post I may need inspiration or something to look at and copy. But under ground stuff I am best with but I would love to help with any number of things! May not be very active here soon but I should be around the next few days and should be even more active some time next week.

Last edited:

Wolf_Dog203

Villager
2013-08-23_22.54.59.png 2014-03-18_15.38.18.png 2014-03-18_16.35.01.png 2014-03-18_16.36.28.png 2014-04-04_10.04.50.png 2014-08-14_14.17.20.png 2014-08-30_16.57.43.png 2014-09-06_12.55.36.png 2014-09-06_21.03.05.png 2014-09-07_20.50.47.png
Ya sure here are some examples...I'm also good at just picking up certain styles as I go so these are not the only types of things I can build.

Ya sure here are some examples...I'm also good at just picking up certain styles as I go so these are not the only types of things I can build. View attachment 59945 View attachment 59946 View attachment 59947 View attachment 59948 View attachment 59949 View attachment 59950 View attachment 59951 View attachment 59952 View attachment 59953 View attachment 59954

These are great! I would love to talk to you about building for us. I may not be online tonight to talk to you about it, but I'm tagging @oounstopabl3oo in the hopes that he is.

Also, what timezone are you?

Ok cool ya I don't have much time today but I'll head on now to sort of introduce myself to him.
he's not usually on until 9:15 or so. but he sometimes jumps online during the day as well. If you have teamspeak, you can usually find him in House Stirling chat.