Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herald - Asher to Asher

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

Following the death of Valerie, the word would be spread by town criers in cities that may concern.
"Valerie Gerharde,

A heavy heart falls upon the acquaintances, friends, and kin of Valerie Gerharde. The involute circumstances that have led to the death of the individual are mostly unfortunate. The dispute of the sea has seen the life of her stolen. Let the truth stand unvarnished. An individual rose to combat in the name of the sea, clad in mask and robes holding the voice of a man. Let light be shown on the depths of Valerie. Her visage may have been faux, though her heart matched the voice that she borrowed. While this woman stood to fight, Assumedly a prophet suspected to be Briarwood, fled the scene, leaving her to her lonesome. Death in a fog, abandoned by one whom shares their house.

Twenty-Five Thousand Radiants shall be delivered to Storm Arcturus, known kin of Valerie. The Konung is aware that coin does not match flesh, and offers the opportunity for seance and closure.
Konung Cymic I, of the Kingdom of Sangria."
(This act is carried regardless.)

-=-
"Kalstaat King Asher Varyn,

Your countess wishes to muddle the affairs of the divine with the affairs of the political sphere. Let the truth stand unvarnished, the Count Briarwood abandoned her knight in an act of cowardice. I beg you not to laugh. She fled on the back of what one could only be made out from the grubble as a dolphin and left a true believer of her cause to fend for thyself. A Visagite, clad in mask and robe. Valerie Gerharde, under guise, also held the voice of a man through the use of magicks. The attack was not personal toward your political entity, but a nature of the divine war in which they've taken part of on their own decision. The masked individual actively declared her blade against Jax's Invoker and fell. She acted independently of political alliance to none other than those who label themselves 'Seaborn'.

Should you demand such an absurd amount of coin that the Kingdom cannot and will not pay over involuntary manslaughter on it's worst day. Should you wish to declare yourself of Visage and the Seaborn's flag in the divine war -- amongst the chaos in Queensport in which i had enlisted to aid, then war will be held. The Kingdom of Sangria withstood wars since it's conception and will continue to do so. War was threatened and preparations have already been taken. The Kingdom holds allies abroad and many have pledged their support.

In the interest of a swifter conclusion, I am privy to offer my flesh and blade in opposition to a champion of your choosing.

If these terms do not satisfy, i will meet you amongst middle ground to discuss, or on the frontlines amongst my men and rack up a hell of a weregild.
Konung Cymic I, of the Kingdom Sangria."
"From The Sea"

Last edited: