Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Hellscape: Fire Path

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

1-hell (1).jpg
Hell by Hieronymus Bosch

░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

HELLSCAPE:
THE FIRE PATH

═──────────────────═

Where the characters shall once again descend into the Labyrinths of Sins, guided only by their wits and the whims of the labyrinth's hellish master.

When:
15th of Janurary, Saturday
EST 2 PM | GMT 7 PM
Rating:
Violent
DM: Jase

Party [1/6]:
+ Reinhard

Reinhard shall choose the party.

IC Basis: Upon regaining courage and seeing a path forward, Reinhard gathers a new party to descent once again into the depth of Hellscape, the Labyrinth of Sins. With fresh new souls to explore the accursed maze there comes a danger - will they succumb to the lures of place, falling into traps, will they be witty enough to avoid, or strong enough, to confront the beast guarding the place?
Overview: Continuation of exploration of the Labyrinth of Sins. Previous adventures {x} and {x}. Out of activities we would like to navigate in the Labyrinth with the help of the previously discovered map (if we do not forget it), and collect some of the damaged busts found in previous run, ended short by the crazy chase.
Party Size: 5-8
Rating: Violent, difficulty wise will be determined by overall stats of the party with DM
Preferred Date/Time: We have great timezone differences, but I think most can make it around 7AM GMT on weekends. Shall fill in with DM and party when2meet.

Last edited:

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Apologies for the short notice, please clarify if you can make it.
I used when2meet to base the date, this one seems a bit tough schedule wise.
The event is
the 15th of Janurary, Saturday
EST 2 PM | GMT 7 PM

for Australians it is Canberra 6 AM Monday, 16th of January

Expected attendees:
Ayda | Asirel_Luik
Asero | electricwisekid
Cassandra | Kakers
Suhkoiza | Suhkoiza
Ruckus | WHATARUCKUS (can make it :D)
Reinhard | me :)
Sydri | The_Reaper_Angel (time for PTSD from meeting Cassandra : D)
Edger | KlyptoKicks (couldn't make it unfortunately)

Welcomed if they can make it:
Sirius | ___Fortune___
The special guest
(I had clarified attendance with Jase, the inflow of few extra people shouldn't be an issue.)​

Last edited:

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Thank you for DMing Jase, this was insanely engaging, - the build was amazing, DMing flawless, - timely. You had woken up at 6 AM to DM this, and had stayed for so long, was it 6 hours of the event? O_O I applaud to you and to all who had attended, your commitment is praiseworthy, of all of you.

So many interconnected stories that had been running for YEARS, intrigue, drama, and the rp after was a chef's kiss. I wish we had only scored the mark with the dirty jokes like the last time >: } Will have to double down on them next time.

Anyhow, let's check the money shots.

Screenshot (68744).png
Watch carefully, the ground might crumble beneath you. --- No, not diviner, just experienced. ---Cuss if you are alright -- excellent :D
Screenshot (68745).png
The Stare of Judgement. Guess who has the most fun in Hellmaze?
Screenshot (68746).png
Suhkoiza, pose, pose, pose!
Screenshot (68774).png
Goofy bionicles
Screenshot (68775).png
Hold it, hold it... Hold it. Hold it... Hold it... ----- Sh***, pull back, hold it, hold it, --holly molly dolly...
Screenshot (68814).png
Fatal blow incoming
Screenshot (68847).png
Screenshot (68934).png
Aftermath. It was so peaceful...
Also, Suhkoiza's first impression of Ralotumal family, we had definitely made an impression, didn't we? ; )
Screenshot (68908).png
Thank you for DMing us Jase, as always, superb dedication : )
Thank you for attending! : D
Asirel_Luik
electricwisekid
Kakers
Suhkoiza
The_Reaper_Angel
WHATARUCKUS