Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Heavens Reach and RP

Aug88

Grand Architect
Greetings everyone, as alot of you know HR seems to keep away from the community and RP. and this makes a bad example for it, nevertheless this is not what we want, HR is a public town and everyone and i mean EVERYONE even non allied towns may host RP events in the city if they want. just inform some of the HR staff and we can arrange some things for you if need be.

PS this is not an invition to twatism in the town all the time many of you think HR as a condemned place that kinda sticks to its own, and i agree because the only thing we do is build but we just want people to know the city is open to everyone. Heck i even hosted my own RP event today , altho it was horrrible it was fun xD

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
It was a really fun rp, and although nonsensical, one of the most hilarious rp's I've ever experienced. Let me run you through it.

I was arrested for supposedly killing bewpy's cows.
I then said It would make much more sense if I killed her daughter and so I killed both the cows and the daughter, supposedly.
It then turned out I had stolen some sweetrolls and seduced bewpy's daughter before killing her.
I had also, apprently, married bewpy's daughter.
She had shown me her sweetrolls while at the candyshop and I had seduced her, and the cows, and then killed the cows.
Her daughter turned out to be an eight year old.
I kept on escaping and so was sentenced to death by spoons for escpaing, no heed taken to my previous crimes.

Aug88

Grand Architect
indeed i gave the order to get u killed but then sentenced the killer to death for murder lol then i sentenced myself for being a bad corrupt judge

S

Stevey

Erm wut?

On a side note the title made me laugh.
Twatism, he means the time when we all went to heavens reach to run around insulting them, throwing around threats and then started dancing in the main square :p

Spark

Broken
ikbenlars said:
Twatism, he means the time when we all went to heavens reach to run around insulting them, throwing around threats and then started dancing in the main square :p
Best/only RP I've had in HR :p
If that counts as RP