Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Guards Meeting in Azerwind (VERY private)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil

The guards' training regimes has been getting tougher, they have been ordered to focus on their training after the recent finishing of the wall. But for what reason? Not yet known, perhaps this meeting will bring answers to their queries.

Date:
Saturday 18th of March
Time:
4 PM EST
9 PM GMT
10 PM GMT+1
Invited:
Only the Guards of Azerwind (you know who you are)

OOC note: Unless you are a guard, it is really unlikely you'll know of this... Or be interested, it really is just a normal meeting ^^;

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Why would you make a public thread for a secret event, the participants of which are likely on a very short list you could PM?

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Why would you make a public thread for a secret event, the participants of which are likely on a very short list you could PM?
download.jpg

I'll just delete it if it really bothers you, but I do not see the difference between this and all other private events made :/

Besides we are looking over 8 possible participants.

Edit: Sorry if I came around aggresive, Baron btw-

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
He probably means, and I may elaborate it a bit,

"By making a public thread for something intended to be a veeery private meeting it sounds like you're intentionally setting up the info such that you are invited people to attempt to spy on it at that specific time."

Likewise - my suggestion is thus -

If you want a truely /private/ meeting, you are totally better off setting it up via private messaging.

If you want a private meeting that people could commit espionage on, make the thread public.

You can do whatever you like, I think we're both thinking along the lines of "If you tell people about the secret meeting, it's soon not going to be a secret meeting."

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
*Spies on own ally instead of attending a meeting that I was probably invited to because I'm lazy*

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
He probably means, and I may elaborate it a bit,

"By making a public thread for something intended to be a veeery private meeting it sounds like you're intentionally setting up the info such that you are invited people to attempt to spy on it at that specific time."

Likewise - my suggestion is thus -

If you want a truely /private/ meeting, you are totally better off setting it up via private messaging.

If you want a private meeting that people could commit espionage on, make the thread public.

You can do whatever you like, I think we're both thinking along the lines of "If you tell people about the secret meeting, it's soon not going to be a secret meeting."
That I understand - The reasoning is mostly confusion from my part, on who to tag and etc.

And it is not like I don't want people not to know there is a meeting, it is just that it is such a normal meeting that it wouldn't really be interesting :)

I see your point though

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
"it is just that it is such a normal meeting that it wouldn't really be interesting :)"
Guard: So what are we going to do today captain?

Captain: The same thing we try to do every day. Try to take over the World!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Time and date is now added!
Sorry for having to post this on the forums - Next time I'll make a private forum convo ^^

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Done-
Not a huge turnout, I blame myself- Will send private a resume of what went down.
All I can say is a lot of stuff incoming to make guarding more interesting and etc.