Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

*Grand Opening, Now open*(Tambry) Birchwoods Odds & Sods Curio shop and Pub

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
G R A N D O P E N I N G ! ! !
While walking through the city of Tambry you come upon a shop adorned in Red trappings. The sign above the door bears the words "Birchwoods Odds & Sods", the door stands open welcoming you inside. There are signs by the step that say "Grand Opening, Birchwoods now open for business". From within the brightly lit shop you can hear the sound of music from an upper floor. The air is energized and warm full of good smells spilling onto the street...

xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx XXX xxx
Welcome to Birchwoods Odds & Sods, the home of the Pious Disciple Pub & Eatery. We strive to have the finest quality beverages and fantastic food. There is a large dance floor with numerous available albums to choose from to cut a rug to. It is a great place to come enjoy a cold drink with friends and share good company with other fine folks.

The main floor and basement levels contain a number of high quality products, sourced from around Altera. As well as a number of products handcrafted by Birchwood himself. We are currently looking to procure new items from various cultures and artists from around Altera. If you know someone who is an artisan, or are one yourself, we would love to see what you have to offer. (Send me a PM if you believe you have something to offer that will fit in with the current stock)

At Birchwoods we feel a strong connection to a higher power. "The Caparii Queen", Vermella and her mother, "Nature Herself", Shalherana, have given Birchwood a new purpose and passion in life. It is his desire to bring a greater appreciation of their contributions to our world. As well as to be able to provide fine art, relics, curiosities and keepsakes to the discerning believer. Proceeds from the sales in the shop are continually going to support further development and restoration of temples throughout Altera. As well as towards building a sanctuary devoted to protecting any and all citizens from violence relating to their race or religious beliefs. Donations of materials or monies can be made in store and will be put towards construction costs.

We hope you will make the trip to Tambry to visit our shop. We welcome non-violent social events in our inviting and well lit pub and eatery. There are further renovations ahead and ambitions of acquiring many new items in the coming months. While in Tambry be sure to visit the many shops and other interesting locations throughout the city. It is a beautiful place to live and visit, with lots to see and do. Thank you for your potential patronage, we strive to provide a friendly atmosphere.

*** With this establishment I am hoping to provide an interesting location for RP as well as contribute some interesting items to the world. I hope to find myself making and taking more opportunities for meaningful RP within this shop. Optimistically leading to a further development of my character. I appreciate any and all feedback any of you fine people have to offer. :D***

Last edited:

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
You mark this shop in your mind, planning to check back in the near future to see what might be housed inside...
Lies! Stahp godmodding me! *Angrily throws glitter*

Also nooo another bakery? Rosethorn is gonna be sad.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
Lies! Stahp godmodding me! *Angrily throws glitter*

Also nooo another bakery? Rosethorn is gonna be sad.
Rose thorn has nothing to lament, Birchwood loves Pumpkin pie with his cider, but doesn't have an interest in baking. More likely he will come to your shop for more flowers and goodies :)

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Rose thorn has nothing to lament, Birchwood loves Pumpkin pie with his cider, but doesn't have an interest in baking. More likely he will come to your shop for more flowers and goodies :)
She's gonna have to come back and get more things a'bakin soon.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
G R A N D O P E N I N G ! ! !
While walking through the city of Tambry you come upon a shop adorned in Red trappings. The sign above the door bears the words "Birchwoods Odds & Sods", the door stands open welcoming you inside. There are signs by the step that say "Grand Opening, Birchwoods now open for business". From within the brightly lit shop you can hear the sound of music from an upper floor. The air is energized and warm full of good smells spilling onto the street...

Welcome to Birchwoods Odds & Sods, the home of the Pious Disciple Pub & Eatery. We strive to have the finest quality beverages and fantastic food. There is a large dance floor with numerous available albums to choose from to cut a rug to. It is a great place to come enjoy a cold drink with friends and share good company with other fine folks.

The main floor and basement levels contain a number of high quality products, sourced from around Altera. As well as a number of products handcrafted by Birchwood himself. We are currently looking to procure new items from various cultures and artists from around Altera. If you know someone who is an artisan, or are one yourself, we would love to see what you have to offer. (Send me a PM if you believe you have something to offer that will fit in with the current stock)

At Birchwoods we feel a strong connection to a higher power. "The Caparii Queen", Vermella and her mother, "Nature Herself", Shalherana, have given Birchwood a new purpose and passion in life. It is his desire to bring a greater appreciation of their contributions to our world. As well as to be able to provide fine art, relics, curiosities and keepsakes to the discerning believer. Proceeds from the sales in the shop are continually going to support further development and restoration of temples throughout Altera. As well as towards building a sanctuary devoted to protecting any and all citizens from violence relating to their race or religious beliefs. Donations of materials or monies can be made in store and will be put towards construction costs.

We hope you will make the trip to Tambry to visit our shop. We welcome non-violent social events in our inviting and well pub and eatery. There are further renovations ahead and ambitions of acquiring many new items in the coming months. While in Tambry be sure to visit the many shops and other interesting locations throughout the city. It is a beautiful place to live and visit, with lots to see and do. Thank you for your potential patronage, we strive to provide a friendly atmosphere.

*** With this establishment I am hoping to provide an interesting location for RP as well as contribute some interesting items to the world. I hope to find myself making and taking more opportunities for meaningful RP within this shop. Optimistically leading to a further development of my character. I appreciate any and all feedback any of you fine people have to offer. :D***

Birchwoods is now open and I am looking for contributions to the stock offered in store. If you or someone you know makes IC items that would like to sell their products please contact Birchwood IG or send me a message here or in my inbox :D
@Michcat

Last edited: