Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Glee, Downton Abbey, Misfits, Skins, and Sherlock

Sodium

The Lunarch
Glee, Downton Abbey, First & Second of Misftis (were the good ones), Not much of a big fan of Skins... But Sherlock. Oh yeah! Love it.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
I've only actually watched Glee out of the shows you mentioned.
I like the music and certain characters (Sue, Kurt, Sam, Brittany, to name a few), but some things about it (like how characters can suddenly switch attitudes/act stupidly) bug me insanely.
Me and Glee have a sort of love/hate relationship ;)

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Glee, Downton Abbey, First & Second of Misftis (were the good ones), Not much of a big fan of Skins... But Sherlock. Oh yeah! Love it.
Misfits was alot funnier with Nathan, I miss him. And Sherlock..... Oh yes.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Ive seen all of them except Misfits and skins. I dont like glee, its not my type of show. Downton abby i thought it wouldnt like, it turned out to be a very good show even though i started on series 2.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ive seen all of them except Misfits and skins. I dont like glee, its not my type of show. Downton abby i thought it wouldnt like, it turned out to be a very good show even though i started on series 2.
You should watch misfits. It's hilarious. Skins is more teenage drama, dealing with problems of todays youth. Like drugs, sex, eating disorders, love, etc. The 1,2, and 5 series were the best but 3, 4 were terrible

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Just me that thinks the next series of misfits will be crap without simon in it? Nathan left (he was hilarious) and now simon and alicia are gone. It's going to be boring.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Just me that thinks the next series of misfits will be crap without simon in it? Nathan left (he was hilarious) and now simon and alicia are gone. It's going to be boring.
yes it probably will. hopefully they'll be back soon somehow :/

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
I've been watching Sherlock on Netflix, and I love it. I've seen the first series and loved each episode. It's extremely well done and Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch, as well as the other actors, play their roles magnificently.

Unfortunately, I'll only be able to view the second series when (or worse, if :eek:) they release it on Netflix...

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Glee, downton abbey and Skins, no. Misfits, I liked the first and second series, can't really get into the third. Sherlock, hell yeah. It's awesome

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I've been watching Sherlock on Netflix, and I love it. I've seen the first series and loved each episode. It's extremely well done and Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch, as well as the other actors, play their roles magnificently.

Unfortunately, I'll only be able to view the second series when (or worse, if :eek:) they release it on Netflix...
google the episodes... I don't get BBC, so I watched them online
I first saw them on netflix, too

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
The only one I've heard of is Glee and I despise high school dramas with all my soul. (Warning! Warning! Do not continue reading if you do not like rants!) The truth of the matter is that they all rationalize immorality and glorify premarital intercourse. Science has shown this is a bad idea! I'm talking science people, not religion. If you're to believe these shows, the more people you bang, the happier you are. Truth of the matter is noone does it more than prostitutes, and they're miserable! Other studies have shown that the more often you break ties with someone the less pleasure you feel while getting down and dirty. This is because of a breakdown in the pleasure centers of the brain. Rant status: Over

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
The truth of the matter is that they all rationalize immorality and glorify premarital intercourse. Science has shown this is a bad idea! I'm talking science people, not religion. If you're to believe these shows, the more people you bang, the happier you are. Truth of the matter is noone does it more than prostitutes, and they're miserable! Other studies have shown that the more often you break ties with someone the less pleasure you feel while getting down and dirty. This is because of a breakdown in the pleasure centers of the brain.

Attachments

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Other studies have shown that the more often you break ties with someone the less pleasure you feel while getting down and dirty. This is because of a breakdown in the pleasure centers of the brain
Citation needed