Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Ghostmoon Hunt {23rd October, 3pm EST}

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

The first of many hunts to take place within Kane lands, for food, sport, and skins, especially with the approach of winter. It is a small event for Anhald nobles, including the Kaiser, to partake in. Primarily the day will begin with seeking out stag, though a lot of local wildlife here is not yet documented. It is a chance for that as well.
=
Some of us got bored and wanted to try do a thing. I've never hosted a hunt before though I'm hoping it'll be alright. I'm aware we don't have horses sorted yet (I dont think?) so we'll do without them this time. I've two people for now on playing animals but if you're interested in playing something lemme know. Also if you've suggestions I'm open to that too.

Time: 3PM EST / 8PM GMT
Date: Today! 23rd October.

Private (ish) Event. It's not widespread common knowledge, but the regions of Anhald would know of it and are welcome to join.​