Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ewe_Exorcist's Application [Accepted - Brad]

Ewe_Exorcist

Villager
Ewe_Exorcist's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Ewe_Exorcist

Country & Timezone: North America, EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using knowledge obtained outside the game inside the game when the character couldn't of learned it. Powergaming is trying to exploit a system to get an advantage over others.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello, I like roleplaying, trains, video games and many more special interests! I especially like good food. Please be patient with me because I'm not used to talking about myself like this. I am, however, excited to be here with my friend and hope this place is as welcoming as I was told. See you all soon, EE.

Referral: Sheepish_Spirit

{Character Section}
Character Name: Harrow Falk

Race: Human

Appearance: Harrow stands sturdy around six feet tall with tanned skin from laboring outside, steely eyes and sandy brown hair. He has scars left over from his work.

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Harrow Falk was born to a mother and father of lowly origins, his mother a sickly woman and father a cruel man. He was the youngest of 5 siblings by a decade or so, times were hard his father harder still. When he was old enough to be worth something he was put to work as a laborer, spending his childhood hours breaking rocks or tilling fields instead of playing with the other children his age. When the barrier fell to the undead sea in the north it felt like his village was the first at least to him. He managed to flee since he was out working when they arrived, he ran for hours his body pulling some unknown strength with a desire to live to outpace the undead. But his lead wouldn't last forever, the undead needed no rest you see the relentless march only afforded a few precious moments to rest before he was forced to move again and again. He witnessed village after village fall to the seemingly endless hoard of undead his fear and fascination growing in equal measure. Eventually, there was a break a gap large enough for him to escape without being noticed and he took it escaping with his life.

His early teens while better were not without hardship, being alone meant no support but also meant no one to take care of besides himself. The challenging childhood he had bore fruit however and he was able to do hard labor that paid relatively well with not much difficulty since he had been hardened from early life. Soon he learned he could swing an axe at something besides wood and make much more from some passing mercenaries, seeing this as a way to rise above his station he took the chance and did relatively well, what he lacked in experience he made up for with resilience and strength from a lifetime of hardships.

Years passed and he found himself bouncing from job to job each as dull as the last until he was hired as a guard for a halfling caravan. He found a young woman a halfling who seemed to have eyes for him, he was awkward for sure but something sparked between the two but it had to remain a secret for her family and his employer both would have made it a much bigger problem if they found out. His head cloudy and seeing no other alternative the two of them eloped when the opportunity presented itself.

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. Sheepish_Spirit has been expecting you! I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.