Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Energy Resistant or Nullification Items

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Sample Text
This is an interesting and eye-catching poster!
My brain cells are dying, slowly. I will find some fancy font tomorrow.

a cool ass border.png

Throughout a variety of boards within different inhabited city's, such posters arise.

"Hello! I'm Joseph Seeker, a Mage under the discipline of Eviscism. There is presently a large beam of sheer energy pouring out into our realm, and I seek to mend and close it shut. I predict irregular weather, changes of winds, tides, and more if this continues to exist. I also theorize that the Titan of Vis is going to consume it for its own power, so I am taking a preemptive measure. Any item, potion, artifact, or otherwise that is able to assistant in the battling against any form of energy would be greatly appreciated. Come to me and we'll discuss the price. If it is such an artifact, I don't seek to purchase it permanently, just long enough so that I can end this potentially disastrous problem in our world.

Thank you!
- Joseph Seeker."

a cool ass border.png
OOC, you can hit me up on Discord or through the forums. Discord is JoJoJoeJoe#9579.

Last edited:

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
what he just fucking writes a casual poster about it like "hey guys im just gonna stop the fucking world from this disaster, so if you could give some stuff to help me on that that'd be real epic sauce, thx fams"
who tf does that holy shit thats some big pp energy what the fuck

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
what he just fucking writes a casual poster about it like "hey guys im just gonna stop the fucking world from this disaster, so if you could give some stuff to help me on that that'd be real epic sauce, thx fams"
who tf does that holy shit thats some big pp energy what the fuck
joseph is a simple man.