Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Declaration of Intent

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
=-=-=-=-=

The Family Valhart intends to lay claim and settle land of its own. They lay claim to the River Linmore, from it's meeting of the River Azer to it's culmination at the Trifluvum and they lay claim to the River Harthing from it's origins in the mountains to it's meeting at the Linmore. They lay claim to the forestland set between these two rivers and the Mountain Range that binds them.

They thusly dispute any laid claims of Callas' dominion over the central forests, central steppes and its rivers.
They thusly dispute any laid claims of Astrakhan's dominion over the central forests, central steppes and its rivers.

The Warlord of Valiant and Patriarch of the Clan Valhart; Uriel Valhart, welcomes those who wish to congratulate or dispute the claims of his family to come forth and lay their reasoning plain before the eyes of Gods and men by quill or by sword.

R E M A I N - V I G I L A N T

=-=-=-=-=​

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Did... did he just waltz here and is now trying to dispute with both of the people at war?

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
As long as they arent claiing a part of that valley by the river.... the one with all the pretty little lakes.