Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herald Declaration of Cor Votum

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
bannerskraag.png
With green banners depicting a reaching skeletal hand, bannermen alongside a herald spread a steady word to the nearby states surrounding
the holdings of Cor Votum:

"To the villages, towns, states, or other domains that are reached by this word.
We extend a gesture of good faith to your recognition of the absolute
power that has risen in the wake of his grace Emperor Grisha Cor Votum,
Exalted of Skraag, ascendant to the throne of the Midlands. We adhere to your recognition
and ask that you henceforth display respect to this Imperium by forsaking any ties you have to the soul stealer, the grey lady.
Allow the harness of undeath, our traders, and our troops to walk past your fortifications.
In return, you are granted the independence and the freedom to enjoy the gifts
of Shalherana for as long as you see fit.

However, also, consider. We pledge to unite the land and allow all to render unto Skraag as immortals
in the way of our holy war, as all shall be. In time, all shall become part.
We welcome any eager wishes to join this Imperium as vassals,
and promise to display security, prosperity, and order in return.

We are ever patient and promise to understand any delays as time
is but a fickle distraction in the wake of immortality.

Current regions in question:
Red is currently claimed areas ICly, consisting of regions and geopolitical domains that have already been conquered or fallen under Cor Votum one way or another. Or simply of territorial claims. Meaning that Cor votum claims claims these regions icly. That doesn't mean ownership or that some tiny regions in said regions have fallen under some kind of Skraagite law. See disclaimer below. Yellow for the regions that this herald should concern
Screenshot_65.png

OOC disclaimer.
This isn't something to force on any region owners, and its fully in your right to rp this as you like, downplay the requested items or outright ignore and deny this all together. Without having to have any concern for the roleplay happening around and nearby. However, this is an invitation for you to enter into a more medieval politics-orientated rp scene and we would really like to encourage trying it out at the very least.

Last edited:

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
Part of my region is in orange and no RP was done for this nor do i wish to participate.

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
Part of my region is in orange and no RP was done for this nor do i wish to participate.
Same for the holy ground in the orange area.....
It's not something to participate in. It's Branko going "This is mine, do something about it." Nothing actually makes it his but an IC claim. He's not going to waltz into your regions, or at least I doubt he will.

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
It's not something to participate in. It's Branko going "This is mine, do something about it." Nothing actually makes it his but an IC claim. He's not going to waltz into your regions, or at least I doubt he will.
"This isn't something to force on any region owners, and its fully in your right to rp this as you like, downplay the requested items or outright ignore and deny this all together. Without having to have any concern for the roleplay happening around and nearby. However, this is an invitation for you to enter into a more medieval politics-orientated rp scene and we would really like to encourage trying it out at the very least. "

I don't wish to try it out. So..do I just ignore it all together?

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
"This isn't something to force on any region owners, and its fully in your right to rp this as you like, downplay the requested items or outright ignore and deny this all together. Without having to have any concern for the roleplay happening around and nearby. However, this is an invitation for you to enter into a more medieval politics-orientated rp scene and we would really like to encourage trying it out at the very least. "

Basically

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend

Correct

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
Alright. Thanks for claifircation. Not out to ruin anyone elses RP just didnt wanna be involved. :)