Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [ Date: 26th November @ 4pm EST ] Hellscape: Shattered Settlement

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Oh dear- I wrote the wrong date down. I have work normally at the original time!!! And when to meet gives a different day with more attendees.

NEW Time is: 27th November 8am Canberra Time / 26th Nov 4pm EST / 26th Nov GMT

Party:
Party as invited IC by Reinhard:
- Asero Crow Electric
- Ayda The Cinnaroll
- Sirius Fortune
- Iseabail Meilline
- Sydri @The_Reaper_Angel
- Alek joshun
- Reinhard LuxTop
- Iris Ressplendent
- Edgar Edouard2000
- Myrddin Retro

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Character Name: Sydri
Link to Profile: X
Gear: Glimmersteel dagger, medical supplies, healing salves, bruise salves.
Does your character suffer from severe madness/insanity/etc- due to a curse/spell/childhood trauma? No

(Meant to get this in sooner whoops lol)

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Oh. I hope we can wrap this up in 4 hours. I think two or three of us are signed up for the joust that same day.

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Oh dear- I wrote the wrong date down. I have work normally at the original time!!! And when to meet gives a different day with more attendees.

NEW Time is: 27th November 8am Canberra Time / 26th Nov 4pm EST / 26th Nov GMT

Party:
Party as invited IC by Reinhard:
- Asero Crow Electric
- Ayda The Cinnaroll
- Sirius Fortune
- Iseabail Meilline
- Sydri @The_Reaper_Angel
- Alek joshun
- Reinhard LuxTop
- Iris Ressplendent
- Edgar Edouard2000
- Myrddin Retro
Correction: (time is the same, no rescheduling, just filled in missing GMT time)
27th November 8am AEDT / 26th Nov 4pm EST / 26th Nov 9pm GMT

ZeroOrgan

Lord of Altera
Heya! Little late to the punch, but if there's an open slot on the day of I'd love to tag along.

Sign-up form:
Character Name: WHATARUCKUS
Link to Profile: Here - https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ruckus.50084/#post-805557
Gear: Chokevine gambesson, gloves, boots, and halfplate, along with a variety of other melee weaponry.
Does your character suffer from severe madness/insanity/etc- due to a curse/spell/childhood trauma: Paranoia of undead, paranoia of being ambushed or waylaid by those he trusts, severely afraid of doing an act of bravery or courage to save someone else because he fears he'll only be an over passionate reactionist. Most of this is trauma from the Skraag, Jishrim, and Linistel crisises.
(The answer to this may affect some rolls during the event).

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Heya! Little late to the punch, but if there's an open slot on the day of I'd love to tag along.

Sign-up form:
Character Name: WHATARUCKUS
Link to Profile: Here - https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ruckus.50084/#post-805557
Gear: Chokevine gambesson, gloves, boots, and halfplate, along with a variety of other melee weaponry.
Does your character suffer from severe madness/insanity/etc- due to a curse/spell/childhood trauma: Paranoia of undead, paranoia of being ambushed or waylaid by those he trusts, severely afraid of doing an act of bravery or courage to save someone else because he fears he'll only be an over passionate reactionist. Most of this is trauma from the Skraag, Jishrim, and Linistel crisises.
(The answer to this may affect some rolls during the event).
Events looking a tad packed as it is. Happy to put you on reserve though.

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
thank you for DMing us Jase, hope everyone enjoyed and craves for more : )
Here are some screenshots from the event

Hell_party.png
Gathering with a goofy red bionicle to one hell of a place

Hellscape gang.png
One Hell of a Gang ; ) Party shot

Hell_incident.png
Someone made out with a chest ;)

Hell-no.png
Goofy but fun coffin-lava-surfing-skedaddling-improvisation

Hell-P-imp.png
Asero hates knockoffs, so he decimated this Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz wannabe -- along with its stylish red hat.

As always, if you would like - send me feedback on the event, and great thanks and lots of love :heart: to Jase for giving us another eventful run, we will hope to experience it again : )

Last edited: