Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Dance Club [Dec 10th]

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
59988B11-F7FA-4647-970D-C07FEF20160E.jpeg
What’s life without a little risk?
A jaxite invites you to make a gamble.

The Dance With Death Club (aka Dance Club) will convene regularly to enjoy the delights of risk.

=============================

This will be a series of short events (however many I can think of) that will encourage risk taking in some different capacity each time.

Where applicable, it will also involve betting on people’s chances of dying but we’ll get to that when the events are set in stone.

EVENT LIST:
Event 1: Cliff Jumping - more info to come soon
Event 2: Running with (Bulls?)

Feel free to send me ideas if there’s anything you’d like to try.​

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
[!]

I'm pencilling in the first Dance Club event for next Friday the 4th of November at 4 est. If all goes to plan, it will be cliff diving and will involve rolls within the stat system, I'll figure out the logistics over the next week.

It will be completely public and free for anyone to join in, but keep in mind that the whole point is risk, and while I don't think anyone will die there's still a chance. More details to come!​

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
[!]

I'm pencilling in the first Dance Club event for next Friday the 4th of November at 4 est. If all goes to plan, it will be cliff diving and will involve rolls within the stat system, I'll figure out the logistics over the next week.

It will be completely public and free for anyone to join in, but keep in mind that the whole point is risk, and while I don't think anyone will die there's still a chance. More details to come!​
Rough week. Not gonna push myself to arrange this for Friday and I’m volunteering on Saturday so I’ll get things sorted and pick a later date.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
[!]

I’m gonna go ahead with this on the 10th but it’s gonna be very informal so I don’t put too much pressure on myself. I’ve figured out the rolls anyway. I’ll nail down an exact time closer to the date

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I’m gonna go ahead with this on the 10th but it’s gonna be very informal so I don’t put too much pressure on myself. I’ve figured out the rolls anyway. I’ll nail down an exact time closer to the date
Going to aim to start this around 3/4 est on Saturday. I am very sick so even less planning than I had hoped but I’m really eager to get Haefer doing some more Jax stuff so even if no one shows up I am going ahead with this.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
This is going down tonight! Special thanks to joshun for helping me nail down the rolls and everything.

Still very casual with the start time but I plan to be at the spot from around 3ish EST for people to tp and we can gather and rp a bit until we get to the actual jumping. Looking forward to it!

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Will be hanging out at the spot now, feel free to join whenever and just send me a tpa.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
This is coming to a close now however Haefer and Eliss are forever locked in a last man standing, feel free to come watch them become increasingly pathetic.

Thanks to everyone who attended! I had a blast and I hope y'all did too.

Edit: Jk Eliss died

Last edited: