Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cubeydoom's random stories

C

Cubey

Please notice, my grammar in writing is not great but I am just trying to explain what is like when I'm imagining a story like in own dream. You may finding this easier to understand, let me know if you don't understand this mean, ill be happy to explain!

Warning! This story can be very weird.

Phoeny ran to the hall and he asked "What happen is that?" "I don't know, I felt the quake" said Duke. Duke thinks someone has invaded the virtual world where video game characters live. "I think we need go to see Dr Kleiner in City 17." Duke told Phoeny. Both goes to the City 17 where Dr Kleiner lives nearby but BLU Spy just came and met them "Hey! I need to speak you, Duke" "No time to talk and we need to get there at Dr Kleiner's laboratory quick!" BLU Spy decided to follow them. Phoeny has just opened the vending machine which Alyx used to open it for Gordon. Phoeny is part of Source Engine character. He knew Alyx for long time because he wears a mask, have vest armour and his trouser was urban camouflage. He is a terrorist from Counter-Strike: Source, he did not have a name but it was called Phoeny by Mistress of The Cube Gate, known as Phoenix Connextion. They goes through opened vending machine and Duke greeted Dr Kleiner. "Ahh Hello Mr Nukem, How can I help you?" He told him about the quake. BLU Spy nodded "Ah I'm glad I am not alone, we felt the quake... That's why I came and speak you, Duke." "Glad that you are joined us." said Duke. Kleiner turns to look grim "That is yes, unfortunately for us." "What? is that bad news for us?" Duke asked him. He said yes. "One of the games has been hitted." said Kleiner that he frowned. "Which is it?" Phoeny asked.

The hitted game was Quake II. "Any survivors from the game? What about Grunt?" Duke asked. Kleiner turned and looked at the screen of a computer monitor, he says "Grunt did not survive sadly, and the rests are gone too I think." Gutted, Do you know who attacked the game?" asked BLU Spy. "Is there new character or what?" Duke thought. Kleiner have checked the information on the computer, he noticed there is mystery non-brand character who has entered the Cube Gate. "Non-brand character? What does it mean?" Phoeny asked and he confused. "This mystery is one of our first customised character which is not company-created character." Kleiner told them about. "Customised Character? Does character have a name?" Duke curious.

In meanwhile, In Left 4 Dead 2, The four survivors are doing a campaign called Hard Rain. Ellis yelled at his team "Get in the building before storm comes!" They ran into the building, one of four survivors could not see clearly while it really heavy raining and fog up. Until rain become light. "Let's move now and get to the storey building before heavy comes again!" Ellis shouted at them. They are shooting down every zombies and through the ruins of Ducatel town. Ellis stopped and stand but turns out heavy rain just came here too early. "What the hell? I thought it's supposed to be right time but how? Is that bug?" Nick growled. "Impossible!" Rochelle confused." The Four survivors stay still while heavy raining but very foggy. Ellis has spotted someone appear stand opposite to them but he can't see clearly because its very blurry and foggy but it may look like just a zombie. "Wait no, I don't think it's zombie but what does he or she look like?" Coach said. "It don't look good.." Ellis worried. A mystery person appears in dark grey but very blurry to Ellis's view and the head lifted up slowly and looked at the four survivor.

At City 17, "It is a She. her name is Sarah." Kleiner answered. "What is her originated from?" Phoeny asked him. "She is... um... originally from Minecraft." Kleiner wondered. "What....." BLU Spy growled. Duke turns and look at him "Minecraft.... I hate Minecraft.. because we lost the battle against Minecraft for the Main game." BLU Spy argued. "Calm down Masked Gentleman, Do you know her?" BLU Spy looked at him "Not unless if it's proper name." Kleiner was going to tell but has to ask BLU Spy a question first about her "Are you sure you want to know if it's her?" "Of course I may be fear if it was her." Duke and Phoeny turned and looked at BLU Spy. "Right, I am afraid I am going tell you that you may know, Her known name was called Queen Grief." Kleiner frowned. Duke confused and asked him "Who the hell is Queen Grief?" "She's Minecraftian!" BLU Spy growled.

In Left 4 Dead 2, Ellis is looking at the mystery, "Y-y--you... must be..." he scared. Her eyes turns red glow but blurry while it's still heavy raining. She widen her jaw and goes faster than Sonic to close Ellis's face, he just shouted "GRIEF!" before he was bitten.

In City 17, "Do she have alternate models?" Duke thought. Kleiner turns and look at the screen then turns to Duke, "Yes she is using only two game engine models, This is Minecraft and Skyrim." "Skyrim? Have she been to there?" Phoeny asked him. "Sarah did not visit Skyrim, only using model from Skyrim but customised." Kleiner answered. BLU Spy yelled at everyone that he told them "Grief already visited our game many times because of her love, RED Demoman!" They gasped. "You what?" Duke looked at him and he confused. Beep just heard from the computer and Kleiner turned and look at the screen, he paused for few seconds. Then he turns to everyone and he was going to tell but Someone just stepped in his laboratory, he appears and panted "She ate Ellis!" Coach shouted at everyone. "Oh dear, I was going to tell them as you said but how do you got out of the game?" Kleiner looked at him. "Yes, we just escaped from the campaign Hard Rain but we managed to flee safety." Coach answered. "What about the rests?" Kleiner looked at him "we just lost Ellis and Boomer." said Coach looked sad. Duke turns to Kleiner from Coach and he asked him about her occupation "She is classified as a hacker." he answered. "Jesus! How can we stop her? Can't just Unicorn stop her?" Phoeny growled. "Unicorn can't stop her because she is old motherboard, can't do any faster but Grief outpower her." Kleiner told him. "How powerful is she?" Duke asked. "You may be surprise, She is 50 times more powerful than all any of game characters. She can control any of games like weather, can create or destroy thing!" Kleiner shuddered. "Does she have a weakness?" Phoeny asked. "Her weakness is unknown unless if you discover." he answered. BLU Spy looked at everyone include Coach, "What about RED Demoman? I believe he is Grief's only trust?" he asked them. "Good Question! Perhap you could go back your game and ask him about what he can do for us?" "Of course! Shall we go?" asked BLU Spy. "I will not join you I must stay here and doing work with Unicorn, we will warn characters before Grief invades any of games." Kleiner told him. "Let's go now" Duke said. "To Team Fortress 2!" Phoeny yelled.

End of the Story.