Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crazy_Lunatic's Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Lunatic

Villager
Minecraft username: Crazy_Lunatic (I didnt chose that name, my friend did) :(

My real name: Sebastian

I have never played a RPG in Minecraft so this would be my 1st expirience and
I'm looking forward to this :) .
BTW, i'm german so my english may be incorrect sometimes.
I found your server on http://mcserverlist.net/ .

About me:
My name is Sebastian, and I'm from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany.
My Hobbies are: listening to music, watching films, watching TV and playing PC ;)
I like Techno songs or Hardcore Techno, but I also like 80's rock, Jazz or Phil Collins. I also like the Beatles.
I like the movies: V for Vendetta, Danny The Dog, Falling Down and Grown Ups (I took the original title names from Wikipedia because i only know the german titles)
My fav. TV shows are King of Queens and Two and a half men.
My fav. games are Minecraft, Assassin's Creed, Hitman, Command & Conquer, Age of Empires and Need for Speed
I don't like people who annoy me, cheaters, griefers and racists.
I'm a very kind person and I like to build towns in MC and I also like to explore the worlds of MC. I also like to help other MC'ers getting stuff, building, etc.
My fav. meals are: schupfnudeln (a type of thick noodles) with sauerkraut, pizza and tarte flambee
My fav. drinks are: mineral water, cola, every kind of juice, beer, tea and coffee
My fav. fruit is the apple (the green one)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Please edit your post to put the proper whitelist application template in, also question 8 asks for 8 or more sentences about yourself :D

Crazy_Lunatic

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Crazy_Lunatic
2. Your real name: Sebastian
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: male
5. Country: germany

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, and I agree.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I've never been RPGs in Minecraft so this will be my first experience.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Sebastian, and I'm from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany.
My Hobbies are: listening to music, watching films, watching TV and playing PC ;)
I like Techno songs or Hardcore Techno, but I also like 80's rock, Jazz or Phil Collins. I also like the Beatles.
I like the movies: V for Vendetta, Danny The Dog, Falling Down and Grown Ups (I took the original title names from Wikipedia because i only know the german titles)
My fav. TV shows are King of Queens and Two and a half men.
My fav. games are Minecraft, Assassin's Creed, Hitman, Command & Conquer, Age of Empires and Need for Speed
I don't like people who annoy me, cheaters, griefers and racists.
I'm a very kind person and I like to build towns in MC and I also like to explore the worlds of MC. I also like to help other MC'ers getting stuff, building, etc.
My fav. meals are: schupfnudeln (a type of thick noodles) with sauerkraut, pizza and tarte flambee
My fav. drinks are: mineral water, cola, every kind of juice, beer, tea and coffee
My fav. fruit is the apple (the green one)​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I posted them already.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I'm afraid not.​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, but I don't need those hacks or mods :)

12. How did you find out about our server? I found you on
http://mcserverlist.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.