Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cran's Child Constructor

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
So uh, yeah. It's like I'm the local HW Build-a-Bear(tm).

Due to some divine assistance and some peculiar circumstances, my Jishrimite character has come into possession an ability to grow some new kiddo's. And I do mean that literally. As such, I have an abundance of asset characters that are waiting to be made. There's absolutely no way I'll be able to play even more than one of these little gremlins, hence why I'm posting this. I'm always welcome to new people trying to join STEP and the evil guy circles, so I feel these new characters provides the excellent opportunity for people to break out of their comfort zone and get totally involved in a different kind of RP circle from the ground up. So yeah - I'm trying to sell off my kids here. Feel free to express your interest if you want.

Few quick stipulations I should mention;
-Race, sex and characteristics of these children are entirely up to Divine Staff and whatever funny business they feel like doing - I can only give you what they give me.
-It roughly takes me about 2/3 weeks OOC to cook up these bad boys so I won't be just shooting them out left, right and centre.
-Due to the rather "up in the air" description of the child, I should disclose that there may be some competency required for roleplaying out more unorthodox characters that may be out of people's comfort zones.
-I will personally have to RP them out until they reach a certain age, just for convenience sake.
-I only have 8, and one person has already expressed interest. 4 as of current.

But yeah - let me know if you want one, either on this thread or a pm on discord (Cranium#9382). I got plenty. Cheers.

Oh also, as always, if you want to make your own character and get involved in STEP/Jishrim funsies let me know too.

Last edited:

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
Who knew I could make a fortune off selling children.

I mean - uh... 4 people have expressed interest already so get 'em soon if you plan on it!

(they're free i'm not acc selling them)