Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Council Candidate] Eren Smith

AionTbird

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
[!]
A simple poster, handwritten. If one were to inspect the parchment, it seems most are written upon the backs of posters that are irrelevant/outdated: bounty posters, advertisements, perhaps even some of last term's campaign adverts.

"Eren Smith. As I stated last term, I have lingered in the Landing for a terribly long time. I know its ins and outs. Me and my fellow council members' last term got off to a rough start. We had to pick up the mess of laws that were left unannounced by the last council. The blame was put upon our shoulders. Despite that, we revised and published said laws and even managed to begin construction on a new learning center as promised. I believe with another term; I will be able to work alongside my fellow councilmembers and achieve greater heights. This is merely a springboard for what will be a new age for the landing. Safety has always been a concern for those of the Landing. This term I wish to make this my focus. I wish to create a guard force who is not only able but has the motivation to protect the Landing's people. I wish to be a voice for the mundane, a voice for those of the Landing who may not think they can make a difference. I will be available for questions and discussion in the Kraken's Den if you wish to speak more to me about what I wish to achieve. If nothing else, vote for a man who you know wishes for equal opportunity and is willing to cooperate."