Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Council Candidate] Eren Smith

AionTbird

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
[!] Posters are pinned about the Landing in simple handwriting. These posters.. if inspected too carefully are written on the back of parchments that might have been used previously by others. Grand opening posters, bounty posters, etc.

"My name is Eren Smith and I have lingered in the Landing for a terribly long time. I have just started to make myself known as a local fish monger and net weaver. I find that the council needs less prospectors and more bricklayers. I do not have formal experience in a leadership position, but I believe the people would appreciate a mundane voice in the council going forward. Someone who actually knows what it's like to live on the streets of the landing. Like many competitors have mentioned before, the Landing needs active members of the council to make a change. Vote Eren Smith, a man who actually has callouses on his hands. A man who wishes for equal opportunity in the Landing. A man who will get shit done with time."