Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Coronation of House Telarion {private}

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Date:12/26/16
Time:1800 est

Event information
A private event for those specially invinted invatations will be sent out to those wish to be made aware of changes, that transpire deep in the south.after letting eventts settle for a full ooc week after bringing forth claims and bloodline ties, as well as gathering some ic backing decided to push this event out earlier then the new year. Not a ic notice to everyone that this is bieng done only certian people in each group will know as invatations, or they were brought in earlier due to support. This event will crown Ansgar as king of the lands of telarion the city of slyannen and all its suurounding lands that go with it. As well certian people will be issued writs of no ility during this time for their support in helping him do so.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Nab for guest list as invatations are confirmed and details of the event itself when i get home.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
No need to be rude, guys got vassals. Its been enough to coronate people in the past.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
XD Considering Az is one of Cymic's people, yeah, I know he's got people.

And I give Raw a hard time anyway cause he's a bae.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
moving it back a hour as i picekd up a shift for a co worker so he could attend firemen exams

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
due to war stuff and christmass last minutes the nobles all suporting him asked to go nroht to check on families os its goign to be a lsightly altred coronation form the very private one i did a bit ago.