Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Conversations with the Faithful

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
[ ! ]
Several posters are pinned from Sanardu to the Landing.

To the faithful of the Grey Lady, Ignis, Korog, and Visage, I seek conversation about your faith with one of my children (or two, and they are cordial). A simple thing, with no judgement - Simply a desire for understanding.
We can travel to you, or you to us. Please send word to me at New Riseport - Aelyth Ithildran.

---

[ OOC: Cael seeks to learn more of some of the divine, and I figured I'd try to set up meetings with various faithfuls to get their perspective. Any time after 2EST on most days works, but we can discuss! PM me here or on Discord.]

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
need a guy who likes Know?
Altera is like a high school. You don't want to hang out with the nerd heresy table, Athryl, but I am afraid you'll be sitting by yourself otherwise or eating outside like that weirdo Branko.

joshun

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
joshun
joshun
Patron
Altera is like a high school. You don't want to hang out with the nerd heresy table, Athryl, but I am afraid you'll be sitting by yourself otherwise or eating outside like that weirdo Branko.
Pretty rich coming from a magic heretic.....