Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Profile of Arthur Warrick, The Architect

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: I am Arthur Warrick, son of Jane and Harold Warrick.

Nickname/Alias: I am known as Arthur to my friends and family, but after I gained a position of high regard many addressed me as "Master Warrick".
Age: I am around my mid twenties, my birthday being the 20th of August, PC 187. I was born in a remote village in the Kingdom of Altera, far away from any other towns or cities. Even I am not sure exactly where "Farlawn", the name we had given to our village, was located. The only thing I do know is that it is situated somewhere north of the Capital, Port Silver.

Gender: Do you think Arthur is the name of a woman????? Of course I am male!
Race: 100% pure blooded Human.
Height: I am about 6 foot 3 inches tall. My father used his hands to calculate my height, so it's probably not 100% accurate.
Weight: Gee, uh I think I'm around 70 kg.
Hair: I absolutely love my hair! Its thick, scruffy blonde that reaches till the bottom of my neck. I usually sweep it to the left as well.
Eyes: I have vivid blue eyes, which my mother described as "Striking"!
Skin: I have fair skin, not too dark but not too pale either.
Identifying Marks:I have a scar on my left arm that happened when I fell of the roof of my house. I was so busy sketching away on my notepad that I didn't realise the timber I was sitting on was beginning to splinter. Soon enough it snapped and as I fell through the roof my arm caught on to my father's iron hook that he used for work. Other than that I have a patch of darker skin on my right shin, a birthmark. Both of these are usually covered up by my clothing though, so they're not visible.
Appearance: I quite a skinny man, not very heavily built, however I am a fit man. I have a nimble face with no moles or any marks on it. My fingers are also quite long and artistic, developed from years of sketching and drawing. My frame is not thin though, it is about average. I usually wear a white shirt with a collar as my inner layer of clothing. Gifted to me from my father, he said it was very rare, and he was extremely lucky to have it in his possession. When I wore it I could see why. It must've been made from a very high quality material. On top of this I wear a pale green tunic, and for my outer layer I wear another Baigey grey tunic. I wear loose grey pants and leather boots. I also carry my sling bag with me at all times, in which I carry my architectural designs that I sketch.

Strengths: My main strengths are my high endurance and stamina as well as my agility. I can quickly get away from a sticky situation if I need to. But by far my best talent is my creativity. I am skilled at drawing, and I uses this develop designs of houses, facilities and even palaces. If only one day those drawings could be brought to life...I was also taught how to fight and ride a horse, so I can defend my self, although I tend to be a pacifist. I'd rather no blood be shed.
Weaknesses and fears: My biggest drawback would have to be my forgiveness and trust. I believe in giving everyone a second chance, however this has resulted in betrayal and remorse for me on some occasions. I don't fear any creatures of any sort or kind, other than maybe werewolves...and vampires...and maybe the undead? I really can't fully answer that question as I've never really faced a dire situation like that.

Religion and cults: I believe and follow the faith of the Gods Harateth, Thyrien, and Korog. I also strongly believe in the notion of freedom.
Profession: I aspire to become a famed Architect, and day by day the prospect of that is looming closer and closer.

I'll start my back story soon. Hope you enjoy!