Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [Candlewood] Looking for Explorers

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend

1649289026902.png
divider-5318234__340.png
To those reading this post,

Hello! I am the head of the Circle of Exploration in Candlewood, and I am looking for people interested in exploring!
If you know anything about combat that is a plus! If you know how to fight, please be open to helping those who do not know how to fight learn.

I am also looking for people who know things to be explored. You need a group to explore something, or learn something about what seems a little too scary? Please, call upon us!

Those who are interested please seek out Sylvia in Candlewood.
divider-5318234__340.png

Hello everyone! A new circle is being opened in Candlewood- and I'm looking for players to supplement it! The entire purpose of this circle is to explore the unexplored- and discuss your findings afterwards. Since the basis is exploring, these will likely be event based. I cannot bring everyone out on every event- and the amount of players involved will depend heavily upon the DM. Priority will likely be given to new players and those who are a part of the faction- but if we have extra spots feel free to approach me OOC and I'm sure we can work something out! Please have patience with me, this is my first time leading something like this but I will try to let everyone have a fun time.

To those interested, please message me on Discord @ fluffy bristle#2051!

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
*Aki breaks a wall* "DID YOU SAY, EXPLORATION???"