Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Campaign poster] Elise Briarwood

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
- = [ ! ] = -

Posters are pinned across Storm's Landing, each is signed with the seal of a trident
Lady Elise Briarwood - Council candidate
To all who desire a grip on greater security and dream for the betterment of lives in education,
vote for I, Lady Elise Briarwood. For I come with experience in guard duty and in the governing of a town and its peoples.
I have at first hand lived and experienced your struggle as both commoner and noble. I know the causes of which plague commoners
and what concerns a noble the most across the people they are entitled to protect and I wish only to extend and bestow that knowledge upon Storm's Landing.
I have been a citizen of Storm's Landing for many years now, and across those years I have been a guard, Liutentant and even a Captain briefly before I was
made Baroness of Drakenport and its peoples.
I knew then what the city needed, but I could not do so as a guard and so I come to you now. As your councilwoman I will correct:
The lacking security in Storm's Landing.
The lacking system of education in Storm's Landing
The struggling of housing for the commoners in Storm's Landing
As your councilwoman I will also amend:
The fear towards guardsmen
The fear between those blessed, sparked and those who are vyre.
And finally, as your councilwoman, I will promote the following values:
Safety, education, arts and order
Vote for Lady Elise Briarwood for a safer tomorrow!

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
The posters are renewed and a new letter is pinned under each:
- [!] -

"If anyone wishes to come to me for questions regarding my promises or clarifications regarding anything. You may find me in the tavern of Storm's Landing for the durattion of the next weeks"
Signed,
~ Lady Elise Briarwood