Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Arcanus' Butcher Shop now open!

Psycho

Villager
Hello Everybody,

I am pleased to announce that my butcher shop is now open!

The shop is located next to the cemetery in the Tambry Slums.

The prices for the shop: Beef - 3 rads per, pork - 2 rads per, chicken - 2 rads per, mutton - 1 rad per and
rabbit is .5 rads per. I sell at these prices, but I will also buy any meat that you bring me, besides Rotten Flesh.

My in-game name is Arcanus and I can't wait to see you all there!

Psycho

Villager
Oi! This is supposed to be a supportive page! You're going to scare away all of my customers! And besides, all my meat is non-humanoid. Just ask my suppliers!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
But in all seriousness, I support any local businesses in Tambry, and I'd highly suggest that any one who wants fresh and delicious meat to come to this store! Take it from me, I cut meat in a grocery store as a butcher in real life (when I'm not working at the school, tutoring, providing respite care or ticket-taking).

223hero7

Lord of Altera
*Fliers around Cochran (Tambry slum)*

Be warned, A murderer is on the loose. Not much is known as the assaults have been without witness...

4 young halfling women have been murdered in the slums. Be on the watch. A reward of 10,000 radiants will be provided by the Cavaliers upon the apprehension of who is being called "The Butcher of Cochran"

O-oh...That's an IC thing, too...