Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

APS Messenger Recruitment.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
A small note is pinned to the Message Board outside the Crossroads Inn

"Citizens of Altera,

The APS is open for new members within our ranks. Our services spread throughout all of Altera, as such, the need for messengers has increased drastically. If you are willing and able, please speak to a member of the APS Staff.. Happy Posting!"

So, I'm going to start looking for messengers to hopefully up the RP and use of the APS. If you wish to help out/be a part of this, please fill out the form below:

[Form]
Character Name:
IGN:
Towns/Places you live at:
Other organizations that you are a part of:
Character background information:
Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Character Name: Eudoxius Serpentos
IGN: Planar_Infinity
Towns/Places you live at: Naught Inn
Other organizations that you are a part of: [ ]
Character background information: ... An unknown fella, identifiable by his last name. Few probably remember his brother, however. Not the violent sort. Appreciates life, and beauty.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Athryl being corrupted... shouldn't the Courier be next in line?

Alexander Cannaigres

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Vernicus
IGN: Aloctor
Place of Residence: Sorrows
Organizations: None
Background Info: A well traveled greathorn with a warm heart and warmer smile. Talks a bit roughly but gets the point across easily enough.

Creeper_Agentx

Villager
Character Name: Tyrus Kelthus
IGN: Creeper_Agentx
Towns/Places you live at: N/A
Other organizations that you are a part of: N/A
Character background information: A former mercenary for hire. Straight to the point and determined to complete an task assigned

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Character Name: Tyrus Kelthus
IGN: Creeper_Agentx
Towns/Places you live at: N/A
Other organizations that you are a part of: N/A
Character background information: A former mercenary for hire. Straight to the point and determined to complete an task assigned
Message me IG for RP, icefire120.

Willow

Lord of Altera
Hope you're still hiring...

Character Name: Robin Green
IGN: florispri
Towns/Places you live at: At the moment I'm traveling
Other organizations that you are a part of: Non
Character background information:
Robin is an 16 year old girl with an heart of gold. She is planning on taking the job verry serious, but also doing other things while traveling. (Drawing, writing, chatting and trading) Of course, she will not do these things before the letter or message is given to the customer.

Last edited:

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
If this is still a thing?

Character Name: Meridian (Longlimbs) Aëlindal
IGN: ratchat620
Towns/Places you live at: Azerport (sort of)
Other organizations that you are a part of: Harlot's Veil Thieves Guild (Not known IC) and member of house Marr
Character background information: He likes travelling and does things his way but he's very loyal aswell and will never betray a good friend. Also: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/meridian-longlimbs-journal-profile.27326/

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Well xD, I have a general idea of where I want to place it. And I rather wait and place it where is like it to go, than to go ahead and do it now and regret it