Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Applications For Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

The Watcher
Hail to all dark lords, manipulative dictators and hellish rulers! Your dark overlord calls upon you to defend him from the rabble pathetic scum that has stormed his grounds and threatens to take his castle and power away from him!

So come forth to smite down the weak and wreak havoc upon the villagers and add further torment to their miserable lives, fame and reputation await you all!

Application (Sign in blood)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Evil background:

Why you heed the call:

C

Cubey

Name: Cubeydoom

Evil background: I am the Demonman of Doom

Why you heed the call: I am require to cut off every villagers' heads with deadly sword and... I can attack and wreck the houses with my Hell power.

Edited: Discussed with Alpha, I can be stalker which I can attack them in the dark.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Hobo your not even a lord and if you post another spam post on these forums I WILL ban you from them. I've yet to see a decent post from you on someone other than your owns thread.

bettyjuggs

redstone addict
Name: Bettyjuggs

Evil background: a secret wizard that uses her powers to make money. She takes bribes and jails people for money. She is one of the nastyest of lords and one of the only females involved in the scandals that poison the kingdom.

Why you heed the call: some of the people know of my evil deeds, and if the kingdom fell i would as well. As long as the kings stand so do I.

redarrow141

Hollows Explorer
Name: The Red Arrow (redarrow141)

Evil background: After a bitter dispute forcing him to leave his home, The Red Arrow has inflicted his bitter might on all people of a lower class. He wishes to find and Kill the one who framed him for a murder in the Elven kingdom, in order to clear his name.

Why you heed the call: The Red Arrow fled the Elven Kingdom when he was framed by a villager for murdering the king. Since Red has heard the Villager has traveled to the land in order to kill the king and take Castle Corbenic, he has dedicated himself to killing all the villagers who attempt to kill the kings.

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
Name: Fitzink84

Evil Background: after years of assassinating dissenters, rabble rousers and general riffraff king steel decided my talents could better be used in the kings guard.... now look what's happened.

Why I heed the call? It is my duty, I am the King's guard and will stop the filth of the peasantry from ever soiling his hollowed throne room.

Status
Not open for further replies.