Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

angelsbloom's Character Profile

angelsbloom

Villager
Name: Ald’runith Duscis Telvanni
Nickname/Alias: Ald
Race: Dunmer, also known as Dark Elves, or Moriche in the Ayleid Language
Height: 5ft6
Weight: around 130lb
Hair: Black
Eyes: red
Skin: Dark-skinned
Identifying Marks: I have the mark of Azura’s star on my right arm
Appearance:
I wear dark robes when I’m around home, when I’m venturing off in to the wilderness I’ll where my Blood Fang armor that was passed down to me by the house of Telvanni
Strengths: my Blood Fang armor gives me my strength, I feel that when I wear it my family is with me at all times and guiding me in the right direction.
Weaknesses and fears:
You might think that Dark Elves have a resistance to fire which is true, except for me those with the mark of Azura’s star have the weakness to fire.
Religion and cults:
I am a follower of the Daedra Azura (the Goddess of Dusk and Dawn and the patron of Nerevar).
Profession:
Back in my home area, I lived on the outskirts of Marrowind in the town of Blacklight to the northern part of Marrowind. My main job in the house of Telvanni was to bring messages back and forth to each of the elders and there subordinates, so you could call me a messenger.
The rest of my family moved away from Marrowind during the Red Year, which is when most of the natural disasters devastated Vvardenfell and the province as a whole. My great grandfather was Master Aryon of Tel Vos, he was one of the few that looked out for the people and not just for themselves. The Great House Telvanni was once one of the Great houses of Marrowind it’s a house of highly egocentric and ambitious wizards.

The Blood Fang armor that was given to me before leaving Marrowind is said to have been forged in the fires of Red Mountain, besides it being a family heirloom, it is enchanted to resist fire which in my case is helpful since I am one of the few Dark Elves that was born with the Mark of Azura’s star. You will vary rarely see me without it on when I’m traveling.
In the new area that I live I make a living traveling and bringing supplies to the surrounding regions whenever I’m called to.