Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster An announcement to all who wish to hear.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
upload_2018-3-19_15-38-17.png

THIS BOUNTY IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER ACTION FROM FUVUR

It is with great discomfort that we have learnt that Nwalme Fuvur has seen it fit to accuse of us crimes most grave, and instead of applying a nuanced and critical eye decided to blanket the entirety of the Royal Nation of Hierax with sanctions that should not have been applied to any of us.

It is true that members of the Royal Nation have, with the blessing of the crown, supported King Cymic I and his bannermen in the protest against Fuvur’s destruction of national monuments. It is true that these protests unfortunately culminated in a fight. This is where the truths end, however. We have aided our allies upon their behest, as the Royal Nation of Hierax believes in honour and is bound by international treatises. If aiding allies upon their request is a crime that should be punished with bounties, then the fate of Altera is sadly already sealed.

Furthermore, we are truly disgusted by the offer of bounties on civilians of Hierax. The deranged Nwalme Fuvur suggests that women and children are slain. That people not at all involved in this sorry affair, in his mentally unstable state of mind, should be punished. This simply cannot be permitted.

It is furthermore doubtful that Nwalme would be able to pay for even one of our heads. Fuvur had to invent their own little tokens to replace Radiant currency, as clearly they have not got the Radiant coins to pay out. In essence they are trying to lure any prospecting bounty hunter into a trap whereby they will force said bounty hunter to use only their money and only within their lands. The Royal Nation of Hierax wishes to point out that such a scam should not be taken seriously.

Lastly, we wish to extend an offer as follows:

• We do not permit anyone to attack civilians living under Fuvur. We do not believe in violence against civilian population, and even the mention of it makes us sick to the stomach.
  • We shall pay Fifty Thousand (50,000) Radiants in hard value to any member of the Fuvur family captured ALIVE. We take pride in not wishing ill upon those who were pulled into this by a maniac. They will not be hurt, and will instead be treated with utmost respect. Unlike Nwalme, we have honour, and this is a promise we take very seriously. All Fuvurs will be released upon the capture or death of Nwalme.
  • We offer Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand (250,000) Radiants for Nwalme, preferably dead. If he wishes to beat that price, in real Radiants, and not some imaginary currency, we will double his offering. It is regrettable that this is what it has come to.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to Nwalme’s family members. To live alongside a lunatic must be truly a sad experience, and to see him fall deeper into the grasps of delusion must be heartwrenching. The Royal Nation promises you our protection and support while this maniac is out there.

We Remain, We Remember.

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
If I wanted to be humorous I'd have Thordil doing his 'neutrality' thing by adding to both bounties
But I'm part German, therefore there will be no humour.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
If I wanted to be humorous I'd have Thordil doing his 'neutrality' thing by adding to both bounties
But I'm part German, therefore there will be no humour.
As I am part Peruvian, I must also follow the traditions set aside by my peoples. Therefore, I will be staying out of this and play my panflutes.

Dootdootdootplsdon’tkillme!