Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

Phatarsh

Villager

WE CLAIM THESE LANDS
We, Da Banditz, have claimed dis 'ere 'Grafjell' place az our own. Enybody that is dun spotted near OUR LANDS will be DUN IN. YA CLEAR? Now jus' in case you stoopid fools don't get dis, we have put sum 'edz on spikes on da wall. Dere is also our flag in case u dofuses miss de 'edz. Don't come close or am gonna drop-kick ya babies, alroight? Deez are da 'edz in case you miss 'em.

A shoddily drawn picture of a head on a spike is attached, a flag featuring in the background.

-----

The event is 10:30pm BST on Friday, 12th August, and Lord Demitrius will be leading the charge to clean the scum from Grafjell.
If you'd like to play as a bandit, shoot me a message.
-----
The Bandit scum have been evicted from Grafjell and killed. Thanks to everyone that came along, please leave me feedback on how to improve, what you liked, what you didn't like, and what you would like to be done more.

Thank you all.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Think we could see movement in the camp?
I ask because I haven't heard about this IC yet.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
It's looking like I won't be able to make it but I'll try to be around if I'm home in time.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I have not had this amount of laughter with Rp in a long long time. Thank you memes so much
HAIL dad.

However Next time for this event (I have been asked to do this)
-Less Rolls (I should not have lived that long and we should have easily made it out of Camp IMO)
-Try to enforce making sure everyone makes only one move per combat post, (I know this is extremely difficult to manage, especially in big fights)
-Even more bandits.
- Make us have a clear goal to reach too. (We are bandits but we didn't know what our goal was so I just decided Shial was mad and wanted to kill everyone and destroy their homes)
- Oh and make sure the people who actually attack us are consenting to be hurt. ( No offense meant, but i had to keep myself from hurting at least 2 people badly while I went on my spree down a mountain)
- That's all I can think off, However.. I really Really Loved this event for a first try. Or in general even :D Jesterhats off for you

Phatarsh

Villager
I have not had this amount of laughter with Rp in a long long time. Thank you memes so much
HAIL dad.

However Next time for this event (I have been asked to do this)
-Less Rolls (I should not have lived that long and we should have easily made it out of Camp IMO)
-Try to enforce making sure everyone makes only one move per combat post, (I know this is extremely difficult to manage, especially in big fights)
-Even more bandits.
- Make us have a clear goal to reach too. (We are bandits but we didn't know what our goal was so I just decided Shial was mad and wanted to kill everyone and destroy their homes)
- Oh and make sure the people who actually attack us are consenting to be hurt. ( No offense meant, but i had to keep myself from hurting at least 2 people badly while I went on my spree down a mountain)
- That's all I can think off, However.. I really Really Loved this event for a first try. Or in general even :D Jesterhats off for you
Thanks for your advice and I'll keep it in mind. Being my first solo event I wasn't able to keep track as well as I hope, but I'm glad you had a laugh, as that was the aim.