Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aetrus Mandovi - Echelon III

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
"
This is the echo of the echo
Of the first song, that lullaby​
The heartbeat of the host.​
This is the circle in the circle it rises in the morning mist​
And rolls along the coast.​
This is a lonely life... Sorrow everywhere you turn
So strong a love you don't think about it, so strong a love.​
Paul Simon

A T R U S_M A N D O V I
“I bind in blood my soul and body the Duchess Elizabeth Kane from the moment of my initiation into
the realm of Animancy, until one year after she proclaims my apprenticeship to be at its end.
In this contract of flesh, I will allow her to enact arcane experimentation upon me,
and dutifully use this gift to protect the realms from incursion.

So I swear this in blood.”​

In-Game Name
Squidziod

Character Profile

Current Echelon
III

Chosen School(s)
Animancy, Cogimency

Chosen Specialization(s)
Transhumanism

Spell Points

Mentor(s)
Lady Lilith

Protege(s)
N/A

Knack
“Animania: With one foot being in the Planar Infinity and the other upon the mortal plane, [he] is subject to the incoherent voices, murmurings, growls, shrieks, and other noises from spirits beyond the veil. Visual, involuntary hallucinations such as moving shadows or eyes appearing on surfaces occur every now and then, as well.”

Sustained Effects
N/A

Current Status
Living.

Sanctum Location
N/A

Knacks:
Animania,
This Animancer is more in tune with the planar infinity than most, though not enough to channel it to a practical purpose. Instead, they’re highly prone to the voices of ghosts incoherently murmuring into their ears. The disturbance lasts for a minute. Each day, they may roll a d60 for severity. Ex: Rolling a one means every minute, or a twenty means every twenty minutes.​
Totems: N/a
Convocations: N/a
Passives: Anima Empathy,
An Animancer has a vague sense of the emotional state of those observed within fifteen meters. Before gaining experience in the discipline, these may be mistaken for and muddle the caster’s own emotions. Around Adept level, the Animancer gains the ability to distinguish who the souls belong to without needing to look, so long as they are highly familiar with the person in question. Additionally, they are able to feel the soul untether from the body upon death, usually resulting in a spike from the knack.​
Affinities: Spiritualist,
A mage that finds departed souls most familiar.​
----- Positive modifier to seances and fetishes involving souls or shadows, negative modifier to fetishes involving elementals.​
----- Immune to adverse effects of staying in the Planar Infinity (mage won't die if they stay in for too long)​

Known spells:
  • Misc.: [Cost: I : 5]
    • Induction
    • Flair
  • Malaprops: [Cost: I/II/III : 5/10/25]
    • Flame
    • Stone
    • Breeze
    • Klaxon
    • Water
    • Whirlwind
    • Shadow
    • Murmur
  • Wards: [Cost: I/II/III : 5/10/50]*
    • Flame
    • Air
    • Water
    • Chill
    • Stone
    • Pacification* [Cost: I/II/III : 5/10/25]
  • Jinx: [Cost: II : 20]
    • Trap Card (Fire Elemental)
  • Charms:
    • N/a
  • Curses:
    • N/a
  • Convocations:
    • N/a
Sustained Effects:
  • "Animancer has a vague sense of the emotional state of those observed within fifteen meters, but does not mistake other's emotions as his own. Animancer is able to recognize souls in ranger which he is very familiar with."

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Atrus is now Adept, thanks to the devoted teachings of the illustrious Lady Lilith, and all it cost him was some singed hairs on his head.