Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Adam Trueheart

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Adam ???
Nickname/Alias:
Adam Trueheart
Race: Human
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 150 lb
Hair: Short, dark brown, cut with his own knife
Eyes: Hazle
Skin: Peach
Identifying Marks: The unique clothing he wears
Appearance: Skinny looking but broad in structure. Very bold face.
Strengths: Adam is moderately skilled in almost any area. From survival, to swordsmanship, to archery, to enchanting. He is not the best, but he knows his way around things.
Weaknesses and fears: Adam's past is what fears him most. The fact that he knows nothing of his past makes it easy for someone to conjure up a terrible lie.
Religion and cults: Adam has been a strong believer of spiritual atheism. In which he does not worship gods, but instead worships spirits, one spirit in particular by the name Sventar Tokeq.
Profession: Adam has always been an amazing politician. He can defend any case, which also makes him a very good lawyer. He learns quicker from hands on work rather then studying, which is why he never really enjoyed magic to much. His honesty and loyalty make him a great companion for anyone. When the time comes, he can lead, or he can follow.
Backstory: Adam does not remember anything before the age of twelve years old. To him, his life first started when he was pulled from a town set ablaze. His rescuer was by the name Nicholo Slavinsk. Nicholo was a good man, an honest man, and a loyal man. Adam grew up looking at this man as a true hero. Adam picked up many of Nicholo's traits, right down to his religion. Adam never knew his last name, in fact he wouldn't know his first name if it weren't for the tag on his underwear that someone stitched on for him. Adam and Nicholo grew up in a tiny village that had no more then a tavern, a few houses, and a combat ring. Oh, Adam had combat in his blood. He would go down to the combat ring every weekend after Nicholo's home schooling lessons were complete. Here he would fight with fists, swords, and once in awhile a bow. He was not the best at training combat, but when a real situation arrived, he was able to tackle it. When Adam had turned about sixteen, trouble struck. A group of bandits had attacked the tiny village. Memories flash backed to Adam... he saw a lady, reaching out for Adam, and then a sword slicing down on the arm... He could see a face... the face of the murderer.
As the town burned Adam ran from the combat ring to find Nicholo. He ran through all the ashes and the ruble only to find Nicholo, skinned alive and hung from an apple tree. Adam fell to his knees, tears held within his eyes, as the feel of a cold steel blade reached his neck. Before Adam could even think, he instinctively grabbed a nearby dagger and stabbed the man behind him in the neck. He grabbed that mans sword and ran, ran from that place, and ran to the unknown of the forest.

Roughly two weeks have passed. Adam was able to stay alive by means of survival skills taught to him by Nicholo. He built a lean-to shelter when needed, and set up wooden traps to catch small game. He would use his dagger to skin the animals he caught, and he used his sword to saw through logs. On this day, as he began to move again, he came across a trading caravan. He recognized the company, "Velsmire" this is the trading company that delivered food to Adam and Nicholo's small village. Adam recognized one man, Jericho. He ran, nearly out of breath, to Jericho. Jericho reached a hand out to the boy and hopped him up on his caravan. When Adam had regained his breath, he explained the entire situation to Jericho. Horrer struck Jericho's face as he gave the boy some jerky from the back to feast on. Jericho explained to Adam that he is heading up to the kingdom of Altera, he wanted to settle there and lead a life of a farmer. Adam asked if he could come along, and of course, Jericho approved.

Roughly a month had passed before Jericho and Adam had finally reached Altera. They stopped a small village of what appeared to be Barbarians, they were out of food and had no other choice. However, the town of Aspendale was just two days away from here. They both started to regret stopping here as they realized that these barbarians took all outsiders that stopped back, and made them slaves. A huge man by the name of Rorak grabbed Jericho while his smaller pal grabbed Adam. These barbarians, however, did not just snatch people and get on with it. They liked to have a little bit of fun. They tied both of them to a tree, arms out and legs crossed. One of the more muscular man examined Adam for a bit, and then proceeded to untie him. Adam did not run, he could not leave Jericho behind, he was a good man. The Barbarian spoke to him, "You have two options. You can either lead a life of a slave here with this waste of flesh. Or, you can take this knife, and gain your freedom through his death." Adam took the knife, tears falling onto the blade. He looked up at Jericho, and whispered, "I am sorry it had to come to this..."
Adam took the knife and spun around, throwing it in a spiral at the man behind him. It hit him right between the eyes and sunk deep. That was a once in a life time shot right there. As soon as the man hit the floor he picked up his huge war axe and sliced open one mans body, then spun around and nearly chopped a mans legs off with the weapon. All of the barbarians stopped, they were not sure how much this boy could do. Adam spoke, "Me and my friend here are leaving. You all can continue your putrid lifestyle here, just leave us be." No body tried to stop him as he untied Jericho and they both proceeded to Aspendale.

It would be roughly a week by foot before they arrived, for the barbarians killed the horses for meat. when they arrived, Jericho was welcomed by a face that he had known for a long time. Jericho's friend had a house waiting for him in the lovely little town. He looked over to Adam, and offered him a room at the tavern, completely free. Adam declined. He made it to Altera, that was his first step.
Now his next step was to seek the death of the horrible men who killed his Mother and Nicholo.
Adam left that day with a goal in mind, but not a single place to rest.

It was not long before the story of what Adam did spread. Everyone began calling him Adam Trueheart, since he had no last name. Adam liked the name, and it stuck to him. Until he found out his last name, he would be known as "Adam Trueheart the Honest"

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
The admins and moderators allowed me one last final chance. And i shall not let them down.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
The admins and moderators allowed me one last final chance. And i shall not let them down.
yea, I was in the same channel with lars and cherbert and they brought it up, and they asked me what my opinion was, and i said give him another chance and they did (there was more but ima keep that a secret)