Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster A Warning Against Those of the Ivory King

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
{ ! }
Posters are handed out in several cities on the east coast, such as the Landing, Eldpoint, and Mockingbay. The children claim to have been paid by a woman matching Melarue's description but it was good money.

═───────── ─────────═

A Warning Against Those of the Ivory King

══════════════════════

The Court of the Night Star formally declares its war against the Ivory King, as well as those of his ilk. Let it be known individuals known to consort willingly with the Ivory King are to be killed on sight. In the efforts of keeping the Kingdom aware, two known culprits with plans to enter the realm of the Ivory King and strike bargains are thus declared enemies of the Kingdom:

- The woman and mage known as Sylvia -
&
- The woman and mage known as Frost Menguar -

They are known to be currently planning a way to gain access to the Ivory King and may be trying to corrupt and convince others to join them in this effort.

I, Queen Melarue, acknowledge and understand that this may seem hypocritical. But my circumstances were different, my bargains struck before war began, and despite my possession still understand the dangers of the Ivory King and the toll the war has taken so far on the Realm and the lives lost so far. The Kingdom of the Night Star shall be aiding in the destruction of the Ivory armies regardless.

═───────── ─────────═
OOC
Melarue made a poster even if she is also a demon and also has a bargain - no one said she was entirely sane these days. : )
(I'm not going to go out of my way to kill the chars involved - its just an announcement!)