Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~A vote for All~

LyricalArtist

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Merchant
Pronouns
They/Them
LyricalArtist
LyricalArtist
Merchant
HD-wallpaper-elysium-assassins-creed-assassins-creed-odyssey-flowers-greek-mythology-kassandra...jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[!] A set of posters in a curly handwriting dot the common areas of Storm's landing, each of them is accompanied by a different dried flower pinned to the bottom of the page [!]

"Greetings!

Some of you might now me, some of you might not.
Regardless, I would love to represent all those of Storm's landing.

Therefore, if you are all so supportive to allow me a place on the council I will attempt to do the following for all of the landing:

- First and Foremost, a direct and recognized way to drop off ideas and complaints, accessible to all citizens of our wonderful city to be answered publicly.

- The opportunity for any citizen to ask for a public meeting with any council member (Current and those recently who have recently vacated.) in order for them to answer questions about any official conduct during their time.

- The improvement of infrastructure and hygiene of our streets, in an attempt to make day-to-day life more enjoyable for all of us.

- A way to request emergency support for those who are struggling, be it physically, financially, or otherwise.

In addition, I would like to wish all of my fellow candidates the best of luck in their endeavours to better the city.
Both now and after the conclusion of this election.

If anyone has questions they'd like to ask me, I can usually be found at the Ro'van Atelier.
If not present, letters can be left to be responded to at my earliest convenience.

Wishing you all a beautiful day,

Aesi Ro'van~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[!] A set of posters in a curly handwriting dot the common areas of Storm's landing, each of them is accompanied by a different dried flower pinned to the bottom of the page [!]

"Greetings!

Some of you might now me, some of you might not.
Regardless, I would love to represent all those of Storm's landing.
Therefore, if you are all so supportive to allow me a place on the council I will attempt to do the following for all of the landing:

- First and Foremost, a direct and recognized way to drop off ideas and complaints, accessible to all citizens of our wonderful city to be answered publicly.

- The opportunity for any citizen to ask for a public meeting with any council member (Current and those recently who have recently vacated.) in order for them to answer questions about any official conduct during their time.

- The improvement of infrastructure and hygiene of our streets, in an attempt to make day-to-day life more enjoyable for all of us.

- A way to request emergency support for those who are struggling, be it physically, financially, or otherwise.

In addition, I would like to wish all of my fellow candidates the best of luck in their endeavours to better the city.
Both now and after the conclusion of this election.

If anyone has questions they'd like to ask me, I can usually be found at the Ro'van Atelier.
If not present, letters can be left to be responded to at my earliest convenience.

Wishing you all a beautiful day,

Aesi Ro'van~"

LyricalArtist

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Merchant
Pronouns
They/Them
LyricalArtist
LyricalArtist
Merchant
[!] A new set of flowers have been added to the posters, replacing the initial ones. [!]