Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster A Promised Fulfilled

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Dear Altera,

It is with great joy and immense pride that we of the League Arcana announce the fulfilment of our promise to find a remedy to any ill effects that might be caused by excessive casting of a large amount of mages concentrated in a single place.
Through diligent work, we have managed to fashion a gemstone that will severely limit the excess Essentia released by even the most powerful of spells.

Although the issue has been much less prevalent since awareness was raised, this will ensure practitioners of the Arcane bearing these Anchor Arcana stones will not negatively impact the Veil in any perceivable manner. We hope this will contribute positively to the development of many new mages and their Arcane abilities.

Should you desire one for yourself, please contact a member of the League Arcana.

Signed,
The League Arcana

Jazzper - Writer
blargtheawesome - Might want to see this ICly