Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Notice for Henry var Emhril

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
*The Following Poster would be found within the major cities and trade routes that Astremian Vessels flow through.*

To the man known as Henry var Emhril.

I state to you in the public eye. You who defiled upon my lands, throwing his power around in the absurd belief his actions will not warrant any significant consequences - I send this notice to all lawful settlements as a means to order you back to the Island City of Astrum, in order to explain the actions committed within the lands of House Tek'ton.

We Astremians are renowned with upholding the values of diplomacy and pacifism, however do not be so foolish to mistake the value of peace with an overall act of cowardice. Due to such diplomacy, we will not immediately take action, but allow for you (through your own accord) to travel back to Astrum to explain your actions in front of a court of your peers for the following crimes, consisting mainly but not limited to:

Assault - of a Citizen of Astrum
Blasphemy - Against the Mother through disrespecting her church, and assaulting one of her Priestesses.
Breaking and Entering - Into Private Property, clearly cordoned off.
Destruction of Private Property - Killing animals which do not belong to you, for the sole purpose of proving one's own fragile masculinity.
Theft - of Tavern Property and Supplies.

All such actions have multiple eyewitness accounts who confirm each of the actions, as well as me seeing with my own eyes: the mess and the damaged property left behind by your presence.

You have Three days to find your way back to Astrum, arriving on your own - unaccompanied and unarmed so as to face punishment for your actions. If upon the third day you have not found your way back to Astrum, the charge of 'Resisting Arrest' will be added to your list of crimes, and a bounty will be placed out for your Arrest. This shall also prove you have no intent on atoning for your crimes and so the punishment will alter accordingly for such a rash statement. Whilst it would be simple now to issue a price upon your head, it would be in your best interest to accept this act of kindness on my behalf, to accept your punishment without further unpleasantness.

I am giving you these seven days so as you may duefully consider and - if you truly are a noble man - return to Astrum, to face a lesser sentence. I hope you see the error of your ways and respect this act of mercy. For your own sake.

- Lord Lune Tek'ton of the Astrum Isles

Frizzscaletto

Last edited: