To Be Resumed A Lovely Little Get Together (September 21st, 4pm EST)

Sky_Crasheur

I think I might like it here
Hero
Sky_Crasheur
Sky_Crasheur
Hero
[!]
Pinned about in Astrum and Storm's Landing..

VBS_2017_Campout_Graphics_Fire.png
"Join me upon the Astrum Isles as we celebrate the soon to begin renovations of the Valiant Shrine. There will be plenty of booze, a campfire or two, and some vendors. To those that are interested, bring an item or two of your creation, and a ledger to take some orders. Blacksmiths, fletchers, so on are of course preferred- as it is a Valiant dedicated gathering. There'll be no shops or any of that. We're gonna just be relaxing around a fire or two, telling stories, showing off weapons, and drinking plenty of booze. An all-around warrior's get together. If anyone is interested in learning about Valiant, this is a perfect time. Drinks, weapons, and war stories are some of the only peaceful times we warriors get.

Hope to see you there,
Rolland Schiff."

OOC:
Date: Monday, September 21st.
Time: 4PM EST
What? With the new and improved Valiant shrine on the way, Rolland wants to have a bit of good fun with his fellow brothers and sisters in faith, and anyone else interested.
Where? The outskirts of the Astrum Fort ruins.
Public/Private?: Public.
Rating: Peaceful, but brawls may start so be wary!

Last edited:

Redy

Villager
North, the Caparri would love to attend and get some more experienced thoughts on his recent forging work, and to learn more about Valiant.

Sky_Crasheur

I think I might like it here
Hero
Sky_Crasheur
Sky_Crasheur
Hero
This is cancelled, as Rolland is deceased. Will re-schedule though, thanks for all the interest guys. I'll add a bump when I change the date. :)