Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Candidate's Response [Poster]

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
=[!]=
Several notices in Storms Landing are seen posted below the midterm’s original advertisements
⋄────────────────────⋄◆⋄──────────────────⋄
──The Council Of Five - 2309 ──

To the People of Storms Landing

There are concerns for the candidate, Eliss Cuttingthorne, regarding their honesty in benefiting the city.
They are said to have worked in affiliation with Branko Callas in order to battle the The Inquisition of Saint Jacqueline.
Surely, a Prophet of Jax would not do this.
We’d be more than happy to clear this up and provide an apology if these are mere rumors.

⥿──
For the good of Storms Landing and the realms beyond,

⋄────────────────────⋄◆⋄──────────────────⋄

-=] ◯ [=-

A Response is given after a bit...

Where to start,
Well I suppose with the fact I'm writing this for the whole city to see. Thank you for that one by the by.

For those unaware I have been asked to provide evidence to disprove rumours regarding my connection to Branko Callas.
Because a Prophet of Jax would never associate with such ilk.

Now believe me, I'm well aware I'm not everyone's favourite but there's something oddly funny about you asking me to supply evidence without providing any of your own publicly or privately. No one else seems to have any.
I do however have a list of people willing to throw me off the pier given the chance and last time I attempted to run for the council something similar happened with 'rumours' that were disproven.

I'm popular among people, I understand I'm hard competition to beat.

I also feel as though it needs to be addressed that I was never contacted prior to the poster, nor after they were up- it's only recently I was given a message and it was to tell me I was late with my response.

Thank you again.

Now for future reference,
If you're going to try and take my name down.

At least have some proper weight behind it.

I was on the council before the current and to say I don't care about the city I currently live in, mind you, is just plain insulting.

Best of Luck to you all,

- E. C

Last edited: