Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Call to Her Family.

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Hello, my name is Florence Valhart, and I plan to run for the Storms Landing council. Many may know me as the blessed of Sallana, or mother to many- two titles I hold dear to my heart. Identity is the set of characteristics, values, and beliefs you hold in your heart and how you are percieved. Alongside this, there are the virtues and expectations we hold ourselves to. This does not end with the individual but extends into our families, friend circles and communities, even our cities. I believe in the restoration of Storm's Landing as a community. I believe the city's mission and standards have grown weary and weak. In restoring and encouraging reform of the community. I believe through this, a like-minded nature for the common good of our community and our neighbors will be constructed, and true change will prevail.

In these changes, I hope we see more access to education in the Landing. We hear of far-off places with great schools, but only small educating groups and parents' passing down of knowledge in these city walls. I would fight for an extensive, free library to be built in the Landing, a common area for the community to gather and learn. Between the construction of schools and a library, edcuation may hopefully flow and never fail our children as they grow.

I hope to see the arts prevail- bakers, painters, muralists, musicians, weavers, farmers, woodworkers, metalworkers, and more. When we learn to see the fruits of our labor prevail, virtue pours out the products of hard work, persistence, and perseverance.

As a potential government figure, I intend for each citizen's needs to be seen and cared for. Not everyone in this city requires the exact same things, and in that way, I would like to provide for them individually. Some may comment on the unemployment and poverty of a sector of our citizens. For these people, I intend to promote job opportunities, carve them out of the city if I must, so that all might be able to provide for themselves and those they love.

In light of the lacking safety of our city, I would like to call for extensive training of the guards, formation of them both physically and in virtue.

Above all, I place family ahead of all in my running. And this city has and will always be my family. You will be. I've raised my family here, and now I'd like to raise the rest of the city to a higher level. Whether I gain a seat in the council or not, I plan to invoke change one way or another, I challenge you who reads this to as well. Letter to your council members, host gatherings, and look after those around you. In little actions, great things occur.

In Love and Peace,

1638028198417.png